Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway DMclone for Windows Free for Everyone
[Image: 3AuPbCr.png]

DMclone for Windows is a reliable disk clone software. It can help Windows users securely and easily clone HDD, SSD, USB flash drive, memory card, RAID, Server from one location to another. It offers sector-by-sector disk cloning solution to copy hard drive without any data loss.

This powerful disk cloning software offers two disk cloning solution: partition clone, disk clone. You can clone disk partition or entire hard disk drive with this disk cloning software. DMclone for Windows is fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and Windows Server.

[Image: Jm4jJIQ.jpg]

[Image: kvOvkVV.jpg]

[Image: nYZb892.jpg]

Product page: https://www.donemax.com/disk-clone/dmclo...ndows.html

Download: https://www.donemax.com/freetrial/DMclone.exe

Thanks to Donmax Support we are able to giveaway DMclone for Windows 1.0 Free to all our Promo2day members and readers from 7/24/2020 - 7/31/2020. Just download the product and use the license code shown in the txt file below.

This is a lifetime license code, valid till 2020-7-31. Not support reinstallation or update after giveaway.
Thank you Mike !
Never heard of it untill now.
Has anyone ever used this program successfully?
Emsisoft AntiMalware blocked it - suspicious behavior-code injector, I disabled Emsisoft and installed but it wouldn't detect my SSD/HDD, I rebooted my laptop and it hanged at startup, took me almost 1 hour to troubleshoot the startup problem, and after that my Edge chromium is corrupted, not sure what else the damages yet. I don't think i will try to install again.
(07-25-2020 , 08:31 AM)pica88 Wrote: Emsisoft AntiMalware blocked it - suspicious behavior-code injector, I disabled Emsisoft and installed but it wouldn't detect my SSD/HDD, I rebooted my laptop and it hanged at startup, took me almost 1 hour to troubleshoot the startup problem, and after that my Edge chromium is corrupted, not sure what else the damages yet. I don't think i will try to install again.
Exe is OK on Virus Total...
I installed it without problem under Win 8.1 x64 !
(07-25-2020 , 09:38 AM)Jeanjean Wrote:
(07-25-2020 , 08:31 AM)pica88 Wrote: Emsisoft AntiMalware blocked it - suspicious behavior-code injector, I disabled Emsisoft and installed but it wouldn't detect my SSD/HDD, I rebooted my laptop and it hanged at startup, took me almost 1 hour to troubleshoot the startup problem, and after that my Edge chromium is corrupted, not sure what else the damages yet. I don't think i will try to install again.
Exe is OK on Virus Total...
I installed it without problem under Win 8.1 x64 !

I am on Win 10 Pro x64 ver2004, with Heimdal Thor Premium Home and Emsisoft Anti-Malware..
They just released Donemax Disk Clone 2.0, a powerful disk cloning program and offered us a giveaway.

Here is the updated information for giveaway:

Product Page: Donemax Disk Clone 2.0

Windows version download link: https://www.donemax.com/freetrial/DonemaxDiskClone.exe

License code: AIWCH-W3BWK-5SLMC-R7PEN-WMXH4

Valid till 2023-4-20, lifetime codes, can't be used after giveaway, no free updates