Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Slidewise: Add-In that Supercharge your PowerPoint productivity
[Image: un1uF8d.png]

Slidewise:  Add-In that Supercharge your PowerPoint productivity

Slidewise is a Microsoft power point add-in that makes it easy to find, edit, and control your presentation content. It will much increase your productivity and save your time with many built-in tools and features that are not available in Powerpoint.

You can easily detect what makes the size of your presentation so large, for example video or images or objects

Managing issues with rogue fonts and media in PowerPoint can chew through huge amounts of time, and be extremely frustrating as well. Slidewise aims to supercharge your productivity by revealing the crucial information you need to see on the fonts and media in your presentations, and also giving you the tools to manipulate them with confidence.

If you run your presentation on another computer, may look different than it does on yours. This occurs when the presentation is using a font that you don’t have installed on your computer. PowerPoint will see that you don’t have the font, and will automatically substitute another font to use in its place. It does this in order to keep the presentation usable and editable. Slidewise will scan both your presentation and computer, and immediately alerts you if any fonts have been substituted

In addition, with Slidewise, it is very easy to replace fonts if you don’t need them anymore. You can also replace all images at once

Replace any fonts — even fonts PowerPoint can't reach!
Find large media (images, objects etc.)
Replace multiple image instances
Presentations can get pretty big. Now you can see why.
and much more...

User Interface :

[Image: PVFW7Td.png]

Installation:

By default Slidewise adds its own tab to the PowerPoint ribbon. Some people may find this inconvenient, or that it causes problems if you have a lot of tabs. To work around this here are some instructions on how you can add the Slidewise show/hide button to your Home tab. Follow the step by step guide HERE

Access media information you can't get from PowerPoint:

Slidewise opens a Task Pane and creates an index showing the size of every component in your slide deck. Substituted fonts or missing links will show a warning: . Ellipsis menus indicate Slidewise features. Double-click a shape in the index to jump straight to it, or click a shape on slide to open it in the index.

[Image: Xs5OxvE.png]

Embedded Chart Data

When a Powerpoint presentation contains one or more charts, it will create or embed the entire Excel Spreadsheet that has the underlying chart source data. Slidewise enables the user to explore the charts and their embedded data.

Features and Uses of the application:

Slidewise is packed with useful time-saving features that will save you time when working in PowerPoint.

Size summary

See the size of your presentation and every item in it at a glance. No more guessing what's making your presentation so large.

Substituted font warning

Slidewise will tell you which fonts have been substituted by PowerPoint because they aren't embedded and you don't have them on your computer. This feature will help you in many situations.

Embedded fonts

See if fonts are embedded, either fully or as a subset and easily remove them to reduce file size.

Linked media:

Slidewise shows you all of the linked files your presentation relies on. Easily locate, change, open, break and update linked media.

Reliable font replacement:

Replace multiple fonts at once saving you time having to select and replace fonts one at a time. Slidewise replaces fonts where the built-in feature in PowerPoint cannot.

[Image: yH0I5VJ.png]

Broken link warning:

Linked objects with missing source files are highlighted with a warning - alerting you to any links that need to be fixed.

Replace all images instances:

[Image: CZE2bpI.png]

Replace all the instances of an image in your presentation in one action, leaving crop information unchanged. No need to waste your time to replace 50 instances of a logo, one logo at a time!

Double-byte to single-byte:

Slidewise lets you replace double-byte fonts with a standard single-byte font.

Target any item:

Double-click any shape in Slidewise to instantly jump to it in your presentation.

System requirements:

Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
.NET version 4.7.2
Microsoft Office 2016 or later. (32-bit and 64-bit versions )
Office 365/Microsoft 365.

Slidewise cannot be used in the web version of Office 365/Microsoft 365.

Files supported:

Slidewise works with any of the following XML PowerPoint extensions saved on disk:
*.pptx; *.pptm; *.ppsx; *.ppsm; *.potx; *.potm; *.ppam

Homepage
https://www.neuxpower.com/slidewise-powerpoint-add-in

Download
https://www.neuxpower.com/slidewise-download

Direct link:
https://cdn.neuxpower.com/customer/slide...ewise1.msi

Size: 24.3 Mb

Free trial:  2 weeks

Current version:
Version 1.0, released May 26, 2021

Changelog/New Features:
https://support.neuxpower.com/hc/en-us/a...-Slidewise

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Neuxpowersoftware/videos

Conclusion:

Slidewise is a PowerPoint Add-in that enables content-focused navigation and much improve your productivity with many tools that give you the ability to manage font replacement and embedding. You will skip the guesswork and see exactly which elements are driving up the size of your presentations. You can also replace all images at once. You will wave goodbye to silent font substitution. This will save your time and make your life on PowerPoint much easier
I would like to thank Neuxpower Team for this Exclusive Giveaway

We have 10 licenses for Promo2day members, each license value 48$

The giveaway duration is 3 weeks then winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

Read the review above, visit the website and see the video then reply why you need a license/how this help you

Share the giveaway on your social media, other forums or websites

Reply within 3 days of winners announcement

Your claim must include your email address

Good Luck for ALL!
Slidewise is an easy-to-use add-in which will make your PowerPoint life much simpler. A break from waving my wand and converting files to XML to remove unwanted guests. A welcomed assistant to my daily projects. My new best friend. Pesky fonts’ worst nightmare!

Thank you Slidewise.

The thing that I didn't like: Slidewise currently doesn’t work with projects saved to an online sharing tool, such as SharePoint. The file must be saved to an offline location, then all the Slidewise tools become available.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...4477729792
Anyone interested in the giveaway here?
(07-08-2021 , 08:45 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Anyone interested in the giveaway here?

me ... I need the Slidewise app.

I'm waiting for a license
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, tarekma7
I am also very interested in this giveaway as i work a lot with presentations in my activity and Slidewise will definitely help me in my projects in order to create stunning presentations running in all of my collegues' PC. I sometimes had problems with the fonts rendering and this software will do it for me.

I shared the giveaway on Twitter.com

Thumb
Thank you for this opportunity.

Very useful and would come very handy, while making a PowerPoint presentation and the bundle of features it bring along would make life easy to a large extent. 

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.
My share FB
Every month at work I have to prepare several PowerPoint presentations. I think that this program would make my work easier. Thanks to the program I will be able to replace multiple fonts with a single font and I will be able to identify what causes the large size of my presentation.
Slidewise looks like a very good productivity enhancer for Powerpoint users as it helps to reduce time taken to complete tasks like:-
1.One can easily detect what makes the size of your presentation so large, for example video or images or objects

2.Managing issues with rogue fonts and media in PowerPoint can chew through huge amounts of time, and be extremely frustrating as well. Slidewise aims to supercharge your productivity by revealing the crucial information you need to see on the fonts and media in your presentations, and also giving you the tools to manipulate them with confidence.

3. In addition, with Slidewise, it is very easy to replace fonts if you don’t need them anymore. You can also replace all images at once

https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4541357059

Thanks!!
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...6033327107

it's time to upgrade my microsoft office to be compatible with this application, I'm still using the old version of Office, after watching videos and reading reviews I became interested, with this application creating and editing powerpoints will be much easier than what I did before