Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x AdGuard (Lifetime)+Internet Download Manager(Lifetime)+Emsisoft Antimalware+ More
[Image: TzM0oDP.png]

01 Lucky winner will get the following grand prizes:

Edit:
There will be 10 Winners:

>>The 1st Winner will choose any one of the 10 software from the list!

>>The 2nd Winner will choose any one of the 09 software from the list (Except First Winner)

>>The 3rd Winner will choose any one of the 08 software from the list (Except First & 2nd Winner)

>>The same goes for 4,5,6,7,8,9....

List of Software & License Type:
1.Adguard -Lifetime (for 3 Devices)
2.AdGuard VPN -[1 Year,5 Devices]
3.Internet Download Manager-Lifetime (1 PC/User)
4.Internet Download Manager-Yearly (1 PC/User)
5.2x Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home -(1 Year,1 PC) (1 License Remaining!)
6.Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter v12 (Perpetual)
7.Steganos Privacy Suite 22 [Single User,Lifetime,Up to 5 Devices]
8.my Steganos Online Shield VPN [Single User,1 Year,Up to 5 Devices]
9.XYplorer File manager-Pro (Lifetime)
10.FastStone Capture (Lifetime)

Rules & Info:
1. Users with at least 2 meaningful posts and 1 threads (Including Here: Member Introduction) are eligible to participate in the contest!

2. Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here! (Optional!)

3. (One) 10  Winners will be selected by Wheel Of Names  Lottery OR  RANDOM.ORG after 100 Valid entries! (I will not announce the winner name until 100 valid entries have been filled !)

4. Winners must claim His/Her win within 24 Hours after winning announcement ! Otherwise new Winner will be chosen from the list! Winner(s) must Include His/Her: Full Name,Valid email address with his winning claim along His/Her New Member Introduction Thread Link (Compulsory!)

Good Luck !

#Stay Safe!
Thanks count me in
Thanks ahmed for the giveaway.

Please count me in.

My share below:
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1434933601309761546

thanks, Grr
Thanks for this exciting giveaway contest Smile
Thanks a lot for this absolutely perfect giveaway! I've never seen a better one on the whole internet. 
My suggestion will be to split this fabulous prize in separate software as each license is awesome. So, the first winner will have prize 1, the second one prize 2 or to choose 1 license and so on.
Of course that this is only a suggestion, the decision is yours and i am honoured to participate in this awesome giveaway.
I am only thinking that such a great giveaway could have more winners to enjoy such licenses.
I would like ahmed to stay here as you are a great person and you helped a lot the forum growth. I think that all of us need you here.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
Thank you, Ahmed. Good luck everyone.

Twitter

Facebook
(09-06-2021 , 09:21 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: My suggestion will be to split this fabulous prize in separate software as each license is awesome. So, the first winner will have prize 1, the second one prize 2 or to choose 1 license and so on.

I like your suggestion dino Thumb I have edited My post.So there will be 10 Winners .
Thanks ahmed for the giveaway.

Please count me in.

Twitter share
Great new idea for a contest ... and great software, Ahmed. ... Count me in. Thumb
My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

My "Member Introduction" link, in case this is needed to qualify and win. Confused
Thank you Ahmed. So please just count my name in.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway XYplorer Pro [3 x Lifetime!] ahmed 26 6,666 08-28-2021 , 01:33 AM
Last Post: Mike