Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
IsoBuster 4.4 Review and Giveaway
[Image: nAQLL2B.png]

Need to rescue files from CD, DVD, HD DVD or Blu Ray disc? Looking to recover data from Hard Drive, Floppy, USB, Flash Drive, Media Card, SD, SSD, MMC and many more…? Why not recover your data right now!? IsoBuster 4.4 with HDD Video recorder support is the recovery software that can do it all! Simply download, install and run IsoBuster now. See what it can find on the media that is 'hiding' your data. What's the risk, just try and see. Select the disc or drive that is the problem and see what IsoBuster finds. If it doesn't immediately show the files you're after, right mouse click the top most icon in the left pane and select "Find missing files and folders". A full medium scan will then reveal the missing data, even based on file signatures. You can easily recover your video, your precious pictures / photos, saved documents, audio / music, multi media, text files etc.

[Image: gGAdIgh.png]

Recover data quickly!

IsoBuster recovers data from CD, DVD, BD, HDD, Flash drive, USB stick, media card, Compact CF, MMC, SD, Diskette, SSD and more via NTFS, UDF, FAT, HFS, ISO, IFO / VOB and file signatures.

It is award winning, highly specialized and easy to use file data recovery software

The Ultimate data recovery software! IsoBuster for Windows

Supporting ALL types of media, including CD/DVD, BD/HD DVD, Hard Drives, SSM, USB flash drives, Zip drives, Jaz drives, floppies etc.
Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD, DVD or a Blu Ray disc. Recover deleted files from a Hard Drive, Memory card or of from flash media that Windows says needs to be formatted ! Save important documents, precious pictures or video from the family, your only system backup,...

IsoBuster can do it all!

One tool, supporting all formats, for only one very democratic price.

Homepage:

https://www.isobuster.com/

Download:

https://www.isobuster.com/download.php

Product page:

https://www.isobuster.com/isobuster.php

Current version:  IsoBuster 4.4 with HDD Video recorder support released!

Release date: June 17, 2019

https://www.isobuster.com/news/isobuster...ease_notes

System Requirements:

Windows 2000 SP 4, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, 8 and 10 (Home - Ultimate), 32 and 64 bit versions of the OS.

How to start using IsoBuster?

After installation is complete; make sure the correct drive is selected in IsoBuster. This is available in the drop down in top left corner.  Insert the CD, DVD, BD or Flash card in the drive in case of not a fixed drive. Let the media mount then you will see the disc layout in IsoBuster. This will be in the form of tracks and sessions or partitions. If files can be found they will be listed automatically; If no files, or not all files, are found right away,  right mouse click the track or partition icon and select "Find missing files and folders".   Let the scan complete. That’s all!

[Image: 9UeI0f1.png]

Actions are triggered by selecting an object (Session, Track, Partition, File, Folder, ...) and by clicking the right mouse button.

[Image: jzgYTuj.png]

IsoBuster is many tools in one, don't let it confuse you.  E.g. don't go creating an image file if you just want to recover data etc.
When you select a drive or an image file, the media will be scanned automatically.  The Session, Track, Partition and File System content will be listed immediately.

There are cases when the CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD reader will not mount media anymore because it is beyond recognition!  If the drive doesn't mount the media, IsoBuster will of course also not be able to access the media.

IsoBuster full feature list:

Data recovery from all possible CD, DVD and Blu Ray (BD & HD DVD) formats:

CD-i, VCD, SVCD, SACD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-MRW, DVD-ROM, DVCD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+MRW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+RW Dual Layer, DVD+VR, DVD+VRW, DVD-VR, DVD-VRW, DVD-VM, DVD-VFR, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BD-R SRM, BD-R RRM, BD-R SRM+POW, BD-R SRM-POW, BD-XL, BDXL-R, BDXL-RE, BDXL-R TL, BDXL-R QL, BDXL-RE TL, UHD, M-Disc, BDAV, BDMV HD DVD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-R DL, HD DVD-RW, HD DVD-RW DL, HD DVD-RAM, HD DVD-Video, UDO, ... And the list continues.

Recover data from blanked or quick formatted DVD+RW media.

Find lost data on CDs, DVDs, BDs or HD DVDs, created with integrated drag and drop applications, otherwise also known as packet writing software. Optimized, but not exclusive, for:
Roxio Direct CD, Roxio Drag-to-Disc, Ahead / Nero InCD, Prassi / Veritas / Sonic DLA, VOB / Pinnacle Instant-Write, CeQuadrat Packet CD, NTI FileCD, BHA B's CLiP, Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, Sony abCD,..., 

Find lost pictures and movies created and saved to CD or DVD

All sessions, including older ones, are accessible and can be recovered. Supports mounting several virtual sessions inside a single DVD+RW or DVD-RW track.

Support for Mount Rainier CD-RW and DVD+RW discs in MRW compatible and non-MRW compatible drives. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched off or forced at all times. Built in MRW remapper / reader. (Built in Method 3 remapper).

Support for formatted CD-RW discs mounted in very old drives that do not know the CD-RW fixed packet format yet. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched of or forced at all times. Built in Method 2 remapper.

Data Recovery from Hard Drives, USB flash / thumb sticks, Memory stick, compact media cards, MMC media cards, SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, xD, GSM, CF, SDHC, SDSC, SDXC, SDIO, mobile phone memory card, memory cards that are used in digital cameras, camcorders, cell phones, MP3 players and any other type media cards, Floppy, Zip, Clik and Jaz drives etc.

Enormous file system coverage and different ways to use them all (find the one suited best for your needs). CDs and DVDs often have different file systems pointing to the same files. This offers possibilities.

Read the full review HERE
I would to thank Mike and IsoBuster team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day users and Visitors

We have 5 Lifetime Licenses with updates to version 4

Rules:

- All participants need to either like IsoBuster's FB page https://www.facebook.com/isobuster or Twitter a comment and link to the IsoBuster website.

- Reply here why you need to win a license of IsoBuster 4?

- Share the giveaway on social media or other forums and add the link in your reply

- PM Mike within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

- Claim : name and email are required

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway is OPEN.....................

Winners will be selected using Random.org

Giveaway duration:  3 weeks
I want to recover some files from my corrupted or unreadable CDs and DVDs.
So I want to win and try if it's really working.  Thanks and regards.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/116908...57728?s=20
Thank you  for the giveaway.

I want to win a license for IsoBuster 4, because it is a very good program for recovering data from various types of discs.
My share: Twitter[url=https://twitter.com/Vers67S/status/1167518037114859521?s=20][/url]
I have closed and ended this giveaway per developers request.
(08-31-2019 , 11:32 AM)Mike Wrote: I have closed and ended this giveaway per developers request.

Giveaway has now been reopened with all the same rules.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway tarekma7 & Mike.

I would like to win a license key for IsoBuster version 4 to continue using it as I am a licensed version 3 user and the upgrade is at cost. Smile

This software is the best data recovery on the market with great quality features regarding the usb/DVD flash data recovery. A must have tool to be used in case of emergency. 

My share below
Twitter

I already liked their fb page.
Thanks,
Thanks for the giveaway! Smile

I would like to win a license for this program because I have one disk damaged and I would like to recover valuable data from it.

Count me in! Smile

Good luck to all! Smile

Facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3571800064
IsoBuster supports recovery in all the IT hardware devices/media i can think of and i like following feature(s)
1.The interesting feature in IsoBuster is that it does not rely on Windows to provide or interpret the data and so can work completely independent from Windows' limitations.
2. Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD, DVD or a Blu Ray disc. 
3.Recover deleted files from a Hard Drive, Memory card or of from flash media that Windows says needs to be formatted!