Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Codijy Photo Colorization Basic Edition
Quote:Whether you want to bring your old black-and-white photos to life or just have fun coloring in images, CODIJY makes it easy for even complete beginners to dabble in the world of colorizing. Unlike other editing tools that bog you down with complex controls, CODIJY lets you add, keep and remove colors using simple strokes. CODIJY leverages advanced algorithms to apply your color choices to objects with respect to their borders and surfaces, and features gradients for natural coloring of faces and landscape features. All in all, CODIJY empowers you to dive into a vibrant digital art form and breathe new life into your favorite images with minimal fuss.
  • Intuitively add & change image colors w/ simple strokes
  • Access 27 color libraries covering appearance, materials & landscape features
  • Capture natural gradients from color images w/ Live Portrait technology
  • Apply multiple colors & their transitions with a single stroke
  • Utilize sophisticated algorithms to apply colors with precision
  • Enjoy a distraction-free creative process w/ real-time result preview
  • Easily track used colors in Color History
  • Leverage 4 magic pens for solid colors, gradients, color protection & removal

GP: https://ielements-projects.de/weka/codijy/register/

Download: https://www.codijy.com/download_file.php...te_windows

Note: Handy-Nummer must be entered as  00[ your phone number in international format]
Example: The UK mobile phone number '07911 123456' ininternational format is '+44 7911 123456"
Mast be entered as 00447911123456
Thanks for posting this AAU, this software looks really cool and very interesting.
However it seems I need a mobile phone (which I do not have) to revive a SMS confirmation to obtain a license.
(10-07-2019 , 06:19 PM)john_smith Wrote: Thanks for posting this AAU, this software looks really cool and very interesting.
However it seems I need a mobile phone (which I do not have) to revive a SMS confirmation to obtain a license.
google sms online
thanks so much AAU Heart Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Abelssoft Screen Photo / Screenshot (COMPUTER BILD-Edition) ahmed 2 1,317 03-06-2022 , 06:04 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  FORTE 7 Basic Edition tarekma7 2 1,769 08-28-2020 , 03:29 PM
  Giveaway Sonic Photo V1.26 Silver Edition Portable (Lifetime license) ahmed 0 1,280 12-14-2018 , 01:04 AM
  Daminion Standalone (Basic Edition) Mike 0 1,447 11-26-2016 , 05:04 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Watermark Software Photo Edition (100% Discount) tarekma7 0 1,119 04-01-2016 , 08:28 PM
Last Post: tarekma7