Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Boostaler- Speed up your browsing experience
[Image: screenshot_2.png]

its basically an chrome and Firefox addon that enable cashing in browser and load most of thing from disk once it downloaded

and so for i can say its amazinggggggggg!!
its save your traffic as well not just only feeling faster browsing
chrome version working better.
in Firefox some site needs refresh to show updated content(problem i think its with firefox cache implement)

so thought share with you as well this finding Big Grin

currently not available on Firefox and chrome store addon pages
as far as i can say i don't see any suspicious activity from it.that's mentioned also on ts description no ads no analytics

https://github.com/eladkarako/chrome_ext...estFirefox
https://github.com/eladkarako/chrome_ext...testChrome
https://github.com/eladkarako/chrome_ext.../Boostaler

Quote:Boost By Stale.

This web-extension will reconfigure the cache-control headers for each of the requests to the page's resources (such as CSS-file, images and media-files) allowing a much longer-period of time for each resource to stay in the browser-cache, but still checking to see if the resources is the most recent one available. In additional it make use of an experimental addition to the cache-control headers called "stale-while-revalidate" allowing the resources to load "one more time" while the fresher, newer resource is being downloaded in the background, ready to be served in the next time. This whole magic is done by the browser, the Boostaler web-extension simply activates the cool-stuff you already have.

I've basically made this web-extension for myself, and then decided to share it with everyone, because sharing is caring. it's nothing fancy but it is small, quick and it works. If you've enjoyed using it I'll be thrilled to hear all about it in the review section.

100% free (as beer..), include no ads (I hate those!), does NOT collect any data, include NO analytics and works entirely offline.
(11-16-2019 , 02:17 PM)baziroll Wrote:  
Its basically a chrome and Firefox addon that enables cashing in the browser and load most of the thing from disk once it downloaded

and so for, I can say its amazinggggggggg!!

It saves your traffic as well not just only feeling faster browsing chrome version working better. 

Wow, baziroll. ... I followed the instructions and added this to my google chrome browser. 

I did not see any dramatic results until I closed my browser totally and reopened it.  - Then, pages that usually load slowly like my Gmail loaded almost instantly.

For those of you who are interested, I downloaded the zip file at GitHub.com, then unzipped it into a folder under my "documents." Then, followed the instructions about unpacking it in my chrome extensions page. I went into the chrome "flags" to enable ....., but could not find it. I closed my browser thinking I had not done enough to get the results (enhanced browser speed) baziroll was talking about. ... But, when I re-opened my browser and went to Gmail and then to this forum, the much faster loading speed was there.    

* I even went over to Imgur.com photo/gif site which I have had a hard time getting all their pages to load fast, and it loaded ZIIIIIIIIP......
 ... Then, I became a true believer in this extension. 
Bow

I expect this to be a future Google extension and highly promoted to all Chrome-based browser users unless Google and their clone browsers just incorporate it into all their future browsers.

Simply amazing. This made my day. Smile

Thank you, my smart friend, baziroll. Thumb
See details about this addon and others from the same developper on Ghacks :

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/04/25/boosta...-browsing/
Thank you Baziroll. Thumb
(11-16-2019 , 04:07 PM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote:
(11-16-2019 , 02:17 PM)baziroll Wrote:  
Its basically a chrome and Firefox addon that enables cashing in the browser and load most of the thing from disk once it downloaded

and so for, I can say its amazinggggggggg!!

It saves your traffic as well not just only feeling faster browsing chrome version working better. 

Wow, baziroll. ... I followed the instructions and added this to my google chrome browser. 

I did not see any dramatic results until I closed my browser totally and reopened it.  - Then, pages that usually load slowly like my Gmail loaded almost instantly.

For those of you who are interested, I downloaded the zip file at GitHub.com, then unzipped it into a folder under my "documents." Then, followed the instructions about unpacking it in my chrome extensions page. I went into the chrome "flags" to enable ....., but could not find it. I closed my browser thinking I had not done enough to get the results (enhanced browser speed) baziroll was talking about. ... But, when I re-opened my browser and went to Gmail and then to this forum, the much faster loading speed was there.    

* I even went over to Imgur.com photo/gif site which I have had a hard time getting all their pages to load fast, and it loaded ZIIIIIIIIP......
 ... Then, I became a true believer in this extension. 
Bow

I expect this to be a future Google extension and highly promoted to all Chrome-based browser users unless Google and their clone browsers just incorporate it into all their future browsers.

Simply amazing. This made my day. Smile

Thank you, my smart friend, baziroll. Thumb
thanks for instruction of installing.
that's so much great addon on gif and image site different are Noticeable

(11-16-2019 , 05:52 PM)Jeanjean Wrote: See details about this addon and others from the same developper on Ghacks :

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/04/25/boosta...-browsing/
Thank you Baziroll. Thumb
Heart Thumb  i missed that ghack post.
Really effective.
Thank you baziroll.
(11-16-2019 , 07:26 PM)uyar64 Wrote: Really effective.
Thank you baziroll.

I don't get it. Does it speed up the system or browser? :huh:
Quote:I don't get it. Does it speed up the system or browser? :huh:

Igor,

It speeds up the browser load time, not the computer's system.  This means that those of us who sensitive to the page load times are very happy. Big Grin

If you want to speed up your system, then you need to do some or all of the following things:
1. Get more RAM,
2. Learn how to clean the junk off your hard-drive and defragment it, 
3. Learn how to clean your "dll" registry and defragment it also.
4. Uninstall software that you don't use.

Learning how to speed up your operating system is a "learning curve."  ... So, start searching and reading online if you want that.

Back to the subject at hand:

You can use this extension on any Google Chrome-based browser that accepts Google extensions.

This is the best "Google Chrome-based browser" list that I can come up with at this time:
1. Opera
2. Vivaldi
3. Epic
4. Brave
5. Opera Neon
6. Comodo Dragon
7. SRWare Iron

If you are using a Mozilla Firefox browser, then I leave you to search out the various browsers that are based on it.  - Simply Google them.

*I know that the installation of browser extensions when they are at this stage of development can be tricky/daunting to many people.  I have done this once before where I had to download a zipped file and go through the process.  I just played with it until it worked. ... This is how I have solved most of the problems of my life and work,  ... just keep playing with it until I figure "the trick" out.   Perseverance.  - Some things are worth it and some things are not.  - We all have got to learn which battles are worth fighting.
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you can't make it work now, just be patient.  The developer said that in a few weeks or months that Google would probably approve of his submission. Then, it would be as easy to install like any other extension.
Good luck, my friend Igoreha. Thumb
here another addon which increase page loading and save bandwidth
if you have opera browser right click and select save linked as content as... it will be saved as crx which later you can manually install in chrome chromium browser its really speed up
to download it from chrome,chromium  browser you need bellow addon installed and set user agent as opera
then use save link as..
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ogmaanbfkg

Speed-Up Browsing
https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/d...-browsing/

thought share it with you all!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a VPN Increase Your Browsing Speed? sidemoon 0 1,862 05-10-2020 , 08:33 PM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Opera 51 comes with improved browsing speed mrtrout 0 1,732 02-07-2018 , 11:43 PM
Last Post: mrtrout