Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
McAfee® LiveSafe™ Till 2022 ( Exclusive )
My Gift TO Promo2day : ( Exclusive ) legal

McAfee LiveSafe

ULTIMATE antivirus, identity and privacy protection for all your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets

Features:
Guard against viruses and online threats
Avoid risky websites and help prevent dangerous downloads
Forget about your passwords with multi-factor password manager
Protect your smartphones and tablets
Back up your files with secure cloud storage

The Gift is License Till 2022 Unlimited Devices Windows Version ( Signed to my mcafee account but Not Restricted = Unlimited Devices ) 

Just Reply and i will give you specific key.

just download and install ONLINE

link to download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B98OMA...zRaWWtQMUU

N.B : Gift Available for 2 days.
no key is present, is it preactivated installer?
Hmm, you are right Tarek
Now after trying to install it is asking for key so no embedded key is present inside the installer. and the serial present in the installer name is not working too as length mismatch is occurring.
(10-11-2016 , 08:54 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: no key is present, is it preactivated installer?

i found that the installer for 1 pc , i can get unlimited installer ( all preactivated ). 

sorry for the error
(10-11-2016 , 10:02 AM)gdant Wrote: Hmm, you are right Tarek
Now after trying to install it is asking for key so no embedded key is present inside the installer. and the serial present in the installer name is not working too as length mismatch is occurring.

i found that the installer for 1 pc , i can get unlimited installer ( all preactivated ). 

sorry for the error
(10-11-2016 , 10:42 AM)deathsmear Wrote:
(10-11-2016 , 10:02 AM)gdant Wrote: Hmm, you are right Tarek

sorry for the error
no problem buddy but just make sure to validate any installer before giving it for member.
Hi My friends

i sent 2 keys to 2 replies

Disappointed

I have Unlimited Keys

HURRY UP
You have established the installer now?
YES SO SIMPLE NOW AFTER CORRECTION

1-Download installer

2-Reply here to get specific key

3-Install and Enjoy
Thanks a lot, topic will be announced

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emsisoft Anti malware home license key valid till 28 October, 2020 dhruv2193 25 8,001 01-09-2020 , 03:45 AM
Last Post: dhruv2193
  Mcafee Mobile Security Android Till 2022 deathsmear 27 11,984 10-26-2016 , 08:16 PM
Last Post: Hamid