Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license
[Image: 2f7def8e9a84.jpg]

Zemana AntiLogger Premium

To argue about what kind of antivirus is the best possible to infinity, one thing is clear - not one of them can not provide absolute, one hundred percent protection against all types of threats. Therefore, most users prefer to be reinsured, resorting to additional anti-virus tools.

Zemana AntiLogger successfully protects against Trojans, keyloggers, various spyware, and also SSL-Trojans, specializing in the theft of banking information. The duties of AntiLogger also include the protection of system components from the introduction of malicious code.

The program is easy to learn, has a friendly interface and does not conflict with other anti-virus tools.

I have 3 lifetime licenses to take part just leave a comment about the program.

Giveaway will end on August 29.

3 winners will be selected with the help of Random.Org.

Well, let's start
Thanks a lot
(08-24-2018 , 01:47 PM)kommodos Wrote: Thanks a lot

Rule: leave a comment about the program.
Thank you Sasha42 for this great competition. Thumb

Zemana AntiLogger Premium is a security software whose aim is to protect your computer 
against pests that steal any kind of confidential data without your knowledge. It is a perfect 
complement to standard antivirus programs, offering comprehensive protection against, 
among others keyloggers and other derived components of this type.
The program includes 5 modules - Anti-KeyLogger, Anti-ScreenLogger, Anti-WebcamLogger, 
Anti-ClipboardLogger and SystemDefense. They allow you to properly protect your computer 
against components that steal passwords used during e-shopping, use electronic banking, 
online games and email, pests that capture screen image and webcam, clipboard and many 
others, attacking Windows registry, physical memory RAM, etc.

Zemana AntiLogger protects against the theft of user data not only using the physical 
keyboard, but also the on-screen keyboard. The program works proactively and does not 
require updates of virus signature databases, providing protection against harmful software 
that has been transferred to a computer for various reasons.

Zemana AntiLogger is very easy to use, and its great advantage is a user-friendly and available 
in the Polish language version of the graphic interface. Once installed, it integrates with the 
standard antivirus programs on your computer without requiring almost any configuration. In 
the event of any alert, the user intervenes by allowing or blocking the operation. Access to 

ZAL may be protected against unauthorized persons by a password.
Thanks
please count me
Thanks
i used Zemana AntiLogger recently

very good monitoring the system. Thumb
a program I use with wireshark, comodo firewall, etc. when researching malware.
It certainly works.
Especially he catches programs that inject in memory and reports this.
I really need this program...
please count me
Thank you Sasha42 for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Zemana AntiLogger Premium is a very good program to protect your computer from spyware registry entries and data theft in various ways.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. The program is a good security software that is easy to use and no conflict with other antivirus applications. It protects against Trojans, keyloggers, various spyware. It is important to protect against SSL-Trojans, specializing in the theft of banking information. System components protection against malicious code is another good feature.
Thank You for giveway! Zemana one of the best programs I use!
Thanks for the giveaway.
It is a nice program that runs smoothly with other online security programs and provides an improved security level with minimal computer resources.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 8 426 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: tomtom
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 8,810 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses ahmadkhaje 54 11,534 06-21-2021 , 12:07 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license smieszko 31 8,193 01-13-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,435 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77