[Promo2day.com Exclusive] Acronis True Image 2017 (3 licenses)
Hello, dear Friends! You can win licenses 3 of New Acronis True Image 2017 - for 5 computers with 1TB Cloud for 1 year!!! 

Fast
The fastest full image backup in the industry.

Easy
Just two clicks to start a full image backup.

Complete
Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Facebook

The Fastest and Easiest Personal Backup Software
Protect everything with full image backup on Windows and Mac: the operating system, programs, settings, files, and boot information. Back up to external drives, NAS devices, network shares, and cloud with just two clicks. Back up phones and tablets: iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Back up Facebook. Remotely back up for others anywhere in the world. Manage from a touch-friendly online dashboard. And much more!

The Fastest Backup in the Industry
http://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/whats-new/

As a global partner of the Scuderia Toro Rosso Formula 1 Racing Team, Acronis is committed to delivering the fastest data protection products in the industry. The new Acronis True Image 2017 is between 3 times to 6 times faster than the nearest competitor when backing up to an external hard drive, and 30% faster when backing up to Apple Time Machine.
When backing up to the Acronis Cloud, the new 2017 release is up to 25% faster than last year’s version.
(Based on internal testing. Third-party confirmation and details are forthcoming.)

[Image: xenmSic.jpg]

Back up your mobile device content
Mobile phone operating systems take care of applications and settings. Acronis protects photos, videos, contacts, reminders, and calendar appointments. Now, you can back up mobile devices to a local Windows computer in addition to the cloud.

Manage backup plans remotely
Configure backups and review status for any computer or mobile device regardless of location. Great for family or home office data protection.

Incremental Social Backup
Don’t let accidental deletion or social network errors erase your memories and photos. Automatically back up Facebook.
• Back up only changes to your feed, not the whole feed each time, to reduce backup size.
• Works in the background without user intervention.
• Have complete control of your images without needing to rely on native social media tools.

Fast, powerful search
Search for files within local and cloud backups, archives. Make sure you are recovering from the correct backup to save time. Or recover one file — the correct one — instead of having to recover an entire backup and then search.

Easy to setup notifications
E-mail notifications reduce uncertainty and provide confidence about your backup status — even if you walk away from your computer.

Archive
Save space by securely archiving older files to local drives or the cloud. Yet retain easy access to them via icons in Windows Explorer or Mac Finder or via web browser.

Flexible, less expensive purchase options. With optional cloud and better tech support!
Buy a 1-Time Purchase license or subscription. Add as much cloud storage as you need. Acronis True Image always supports back up to local drives.

Just Two Clicks
It takes just two clicks to perform a full image backup. One click to add a new backup plan, the second click to start it. Of course if you want them, deep technical options and settings are just one more click away.

If you want to win New Acronis True Image 2017 - for 5 computers with 1TB Cloud for 1 year, lets take a part in the contest! 

Competition rules:
1. Describe your dramatic data loss stories
2. Comment in the native language as well as English 
3. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+ and Post the share link with your comment below
4. The contests period is 30.08.16   – 12 september .16  & we will choose the winner with random.
... Just one of those things I guess. I've got a few memories like that.

My own data loss stories are dramatic. A few years back I lost my 160GB data drive (as opposed to my system or programs drive) with all my music, downloads, lots of saved games, local backups, etc etc. Every 6 months or so now I remember another song that I still haven't gotten back and go download it (or, y'know, rip it from my legal CD copy).One of the 160GB HDD decided to fail due to a power issue. That was a painful.Here I am thinking I had it bad, when i lost 2/3 of 320GB of my documents, music, pictures, Promotional CD's I had mixed, you name it! To this day I havent been able to get it to read it or get it working again

Story 2

Desktop replacement laptop, had years of dial up downloads on it. One morning before school i decided to turn it on, and it didnt turn on :S Hard Drive read error.
Luckily the day after it booted long enough to copy all my data off the drive.

If you can't "afford" to replace the data then you can afford the price of backup.

I bought Acronis and backup to an external drive.

The agent I bought it off recommends -

1. Get a large external hard disk.
2. Make a full back up to it each day (I mean whole system image)
3. Make incremental backup for the next 5.
4. Move the set to another folder on the disk.
5. Start again until the disk fills and then delete the eldest.
6. Make sure you remove the external hard disk each day and store where it can not be stolen or burnt.

This was for a home or small biz solution only.

I would add to this, once the disk fills send it off site and plug in another (if i was a small biz) until you have at least a few of them that you can rotate.

I would also test them regularly.

If you lose data you can mount the images off any disk and copy back the files. If your pc crashes you can boot to your recovery CD and restore the latest image set.

Thanks for the giveaway !

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...4379221870

https://twitter.com/akshaymarvelous/stat...1496632321

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102986357968...3ZnysgaS7u
Thanks for this interesting giveaway, asus73.
My data loss story sounds like that: one day after using a junk software (encryption software) Smile  by error one of my drive partition was deleted, making all my files gone. But thanks to a software specialized in partition recovery I brought back all my partition. Thanks God & science.
Another good one is that a nasty driver (firewall software)  Smile  caused me BSOD at boot and I could not boot into Windows, so again using a PE tool/Windows Recovery Disk i managed to repair my system making it able to boot again. Thanks God & science again.
In both cases I had a backup of all my files to an external storage device, just for my tranquility. Thanks me for being cautios. Smile

So, the main story is like that: always create backups because not all the time the info can be recovered. It is safer to have all files backed up and when needed to restore them in minutes with powerful software like Acronis made for us.

Below, my contribution:
https://plus.google.com/1073670065627181...76KPtFDarA
i have no story  but i now this is one of the best software
thank you so much for this giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/amin.bota.9/pos...3658105901
This is a story that many have told before me. Until recently I have manually copied my collection of programs and licenses from my laptop to my external hard drive. This process is cumbersome and wanting to automate it I decided to use the backup program 'bvckup'. It is a very good and easy to use program but I did not configure my backup settings properly and when I did the backup for the first time I got a horrible surprise. Instead of adding files from the laptop to the external drive , the program added files from my computer, over writing everything that was there. They were deleted, overwritten and gone! One and a half years of collecting programs and licenses was gone in an instant. There is no 'Undo' button on the software and despite the generous help of some members of this forum I could not recover the data. 

Thank you for the contest!

(08-30-2016 , 11:26 PM)tofana Wrote:
This is a story that many have told before me. Until recently I have manually copied my collection of programs and licenses from my laptop to my external hard drive. This process is cumbersome and wanting to automate it I decided to use the backup program 'bvckup'. It is a very good and easy to use program but I did not configure my backup settings properly and when I did the backup for the first time I got a horrible surprise. Instead of adding files from the laptop to the external drive , the program added files from my computer, over writing everything that was there. They were deleted, overwritten and gone! One and a half years of collecting programs and licenses was gone in an instant. There is no 'Undo' button on the software and despite the generous help of some members of this forum I could not recover the data. undefined

Thank you for the contest!

asus73, please don`t count this as second entry but I wanted to reply to tofana here, as this is the perfect occasion for doing it: tofana, that's why your trading list disappeared from P2D! Lol
Before the system from the system after a crash to do, forget to come up with their own commemorative photo before, many years so precious photos into 0. Sad for a long time, but can not get back, then if I have Acronis True Image 2017, I think it would be a completely different another happy ending! So really I hope I can get Acronis True Image 2017 always protect my precious photo!
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/77...9273380864
Thanks for the giveaway!

Personally, I haven't experienced a data loss in a very long, long time (starting using backup programs back in the DOS days with tape drives.)  And I've been a regular user of imaging programs (Acronis TrueImage 10 was my first) for the last decade.

HOWEVER... I've been called to help out a number of friends and family when there machines would no longer boot.  When it was possible....... I retrieved their data files (using Linux Live CDs) and then did a fresh format and reinstall of their machine.

THEN... [hours and hours and hours later] I would walk them through the process of how to image their system using an imaging program (such as Acronis TrueImage.)  They were always happy to buy a license so they could rest easy knowing their precious photos, correspondance and other irreplacement data were safe... even if their HDD should suffer a catastrophic failure.

NOTE: English is my native language

https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/770814098929885184
Share link: https://www.facebook.com/david.medlin1/p...1082739239

Anyone remember the Happy worm malware from the late 1990's? Let's just say that the on-screen fireworks on this "screensaver" are not the only things that went BOOM! Flash forward to today, and attack of the killer diskpart command for Windows 10 formatting, and I have had my share of data loss, productivity, and unrecoverable information. Add in HDD S.M.A.R.T failures, and I have seen a wide assortment of issues. In being a former HP/DELL/IBM-certified Tier II field tech for government, commercial, residential and non-profit environments, I have seen quite a lot of data loss, to boot (pun intended). Note: I only speak English, so that is why my post is only in this language.
Thanks for this contest

I had an accidental important file deletion and could not recover it with softwares (recuva...) but I had Acronis scheduled Acronis backup, luckily I recovered the file from acronis backup.

https://twitter.com/ha014/status/770902968392613888

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Acronis True Image 2019 Giveaway tarekma7 23 8,655 09-16-2018 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: comphelp
  [Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses) tarekma7 51 17,088 07-24-2018 , 04:49 AM
Last Post: lpe
  [Exclusive] Macecraft jv16 PowerTools 2017 tarekma7 42 15,855 04-22-2018 , 06:20 PM
Last Post: Duorg
  GOM Mix Pro Review + Exclusive Giveaway 10X Licenses deathsmear 47 21,831 11-25-2017 , 08:48 PM
Last Post: arnarana
  [Exclusive] Epubor Ebook Manager Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Licenses) tarekma7 20 9,200 10-23-2017 , 09:52 AM
Last Post: tarekma7