Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China PC Giveaway
I have about several backlog of Games that has not been redeemed or are extra that I accumulated through humble bundle, amazon, or extras from components purchases. Most of these are for Steam, Ubisoft, or EA. I'll post until all are given out. 

For the fifth Game Giveaway, I have 1 key code for Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
(Redeems on Ubisoft) 

[Image: 2838478-acchronicles_upt2015_20150327logo.jpg]

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize by random.org 1 winner once giveaway is done on Sunday, September 18, 2016.

Congratulations to linhongjun!!! Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days HERE or your win will be void.

[Image: TElmMqc.jpg]
I want it. Thank you.
Count Me In
Thank you very much! Smile
Thank you for the giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway!

Have a nice day
Thanks for the giveaway!
Thank you for this opportunity.
Congratulations to linhongjun!!! Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days HERE or your win will be void.
Congratulations to the winner.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition [CLOSED] tregs_beales 17 9,681 03-17-2021 , 04:00 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Assassins Creed Origins (Uplay) [CLOSED] tregs_beales 20 6,290 10-09-2019 , 05:56 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC Giveaway Lmanlo 23 12,004 08-22-2016 , 02:25 PM
Last Post: baziroll