Poll: Do you buy software?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
79.17%
19 79.17%
I only use freeware Smile
8.33%
2 8.33%
No!
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Do you buy software?
Do you buy software (for Windows or Mac)?

* if yes, give examples of software you bought.
* if not say why.
no, I genereally don't buy softwares as they cost unwilling more after currency conversion.
For most of the popular softwares, there are always free alternative presents especially for Windows Tongue and if I really like the software and there is no alternative or needed it urgently then I consider to buy it as a more better option.
I bought many software sometime ago

KIS, IDM, PowerDVD, Office 2016...
I have bought several windows software products both for myself and for giveaways.

Sandboxie
Kaspersky
Avira
Norton
Tuneup Utillities
Yes, primarily Steam Games. I try and use FOSS-level (free and open-source software) software for as many, other things as I can.
Yes, I do buy software where I feel the need and don't like the alternatives. For example: cFospeed, ms office 2013, Malwarebytes Anti malware, tuneup utilities and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes Buy software
Some are
PowerDVD 11-13
Power Director 12
Yes... always with bank transfer (which is often not possible!...why??) and with lifetime license (if possible).
MalwareBytes antimalware, Revo, Roboform, Rollback Rx.
Yes,I have bought some software,
e.g. , ESET、Total Uninstall
Yes, of course.
I bought most of my trading licenses.
I also bought the following: Uninstall Tool, GlassWire Pro, Universal Shield, Stop USB, Kaspersky Internet Security, Dr. Web, Registry First Aid, Registry Trash Key Finder PRO, WinAso Registry Optimizer, Reg Organizer, IDM lifetime, Sticky Password Premium, CleanMem PRO, Driver Genius, HDD Life, Cyberghost VPN, Kerish Doctor, Scanitto PRO, Zentimo Storage Manager, UpdateStar software, Total Privacy, Sandboxie lifetime, Adguard lifetime, Outpost Firewall PRO, Emsisoft, O&O Software, Wintuning Utilities, Windows Winset, VPN Unlimited, Hitman Pro, System Mechanic, NewSoftware`s USB Block, Folder Lock, USB Secure, etc.
Big Grin
I bought a lot of them and I will continue to do it as I`m a software fan.

I avoid using free giveaway licenses and freeware software, generally. There are few free software I use and I`m always concerned about privacy. :exclamation: