Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
i-Studio 6
[Image: i-studio-7.png]

What's the best way to get music and video onto your iPhone and iPod Touch? If you said iTunes, you're right - but what if the media that you want isn't available on the iTunes store? Well, don't give up hope, because today's discount software promotion is right up your alley - it's i-Studio 6!

i-Studio 6 is a fantastic music and video converter, letting you use the power and flexibility of iTunes to get your own media onto your iPhone and iPod Touch. With i-Studio 6, you can convert DVD video or video files in a variety of popular file formats, along with audio CDs and other audio platform files, into AAC, MP3, and MP4 formats that are compatible with your Apple device. File transfer from the program into your iPod or iPhone is accomplished using iTunes, so you never have to leave that familiar interface just to enjoy your own material.

You also don't need to be a technical wizard to enjoy the benefits of i-Studio 6. The program automatically selects settings to achieve optimal audio and video quality. And if you're short on material to import to your Apple device, just use i-Studio 6 to search for and download clips from YouTube and 11 other content portals!

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/i-stu...deals-home