Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Disk Drill for Windows 2.0.0
Recover deleted files on Windows systems with Disk Drill. If you accidentally deleted critical documents, music, movies, photos or other files from your computer, Disk Drill can help. Should you lose your data due to emptying of recycle bin, camera failure, missing backup disk, power disruption, improper partitioning, etc., Disk Drill’s robust deleted file recovery can help in various cases. Whatever file system your storage carries (NTFS, FAT, HFS, EXT4, exFAT) Disk Drill will take the challenge.

Visit here: https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/disk-dr...r-windows/
Thanks for posting AAU, it has been some time now since I have visited GOTD. Today's offering is something worth picking up. I have been using this software since it was first released as a beta back in 2015. It has a really nice looking user interface that is not cluttered. The FREE version has been working great, but is limited to only 500 MB.

So grabbing the PRO version is an extra bonus for me today.

My 2 cents - For those that may want to reinstall Disk Drill Pro at a later date and time...

1. After you 1st install, activate with key online, head over to C:\Program Files (x86)\CleverFiles\Disk Drill
2. Save the dd.act file from that folder to another location
3. When you reinstall Disk Drill, simply copy the dd.act file to C:\Program Files (x86)\CleverFiles\Disk Drill

Location Note - Please keep in mind that I am running 64-bit Windows 10, on 32-bit OS location may differ.
Great giveaways Thanks