Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
AppGuard wins the 2016 AST Platinum Award for Best Anti-Malware Solution
[Image: djFaMsbl.jpg]

AppGuard just won another award – the 2016 AST Platinum Award for Best Anti-Malware Solution. It’s posted with their previous wins on both the AppGuard and BlueRidge home pages:

http://www.appguardus.com/ 
http://www.blueridge.com/
We will be holding a Holiday giveaway of AppGuard in the next few weeks.
I will be watching out for this,Mike.
All scanners connected to the cloud with multiAVengine are the most good in detection as: roguekiller, hitman, voodoshield, novirusthanks, spyshelter, appguard. but many of them has doing queue up to deliver data and wait for an answer file. that's why the scanners could take an eternity in doing its job.  and many consumers would not tolerate that in terms "velocity for upload, quantity of hdd and files". . for me choosing among them, who to be the  more fast in finishing the exploration, exchange, It's considered by me the better companion. having an cloud antivirus with multiple engine is for the users not eager in wait long scan times. but to be users worried with a certain degree of paranoia for having an ultra clean system. have nice day MIKE.
Thanks a lot Mike for holding this giveaway!  I would like to win this great programme.
Excellent news Mike. Looking forward to it. Appguard really is top notch product.
Good news/

I am waiting for a Christmas giveaway.  Thumb
Haha  People, check the date of the post first and then comment.
(12-07-2017 , 10:23 AM)Optimus Wrote: Haha  People, check the date of the post first and then comment.

Clapping
the good thing always is to have revived this topics, and encourage people to comment in every section. It does not matter if it's old or new. as long as you stop to read before commenting. Eek 

a very strong hug & affectionate  for everyone on promo2day.Heart