Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo Software Pack Giveaway
*Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 is the best choice to clean, optimize and protect your PC. It frees disk space, fixes errors and ensures steady performance. WinOptimizer tackles the shortcomings of Windows and provides you with a faster, cleaner and leaner system. Numerous auto-features make setting it up a matter of just a few clicks, no prior knowledge required!

* Ashampoo UnInstaller 6

With Ashampoo UnInstaller 6, you can finally install and try out and uninstall applications without worry. Even better: Get rid of unwanted software instantly at the click of a button! Experience the most extensive installation monitoring technology to date and remove applications without a trace. The newly developed snapshotting technology enables you to trace system modifications with great speed and incredible attention to detail. And don't forget system maintenance: Numerous integrated maintenance tools will help keep your system lean and fast.

* Ashampoo HDD Control 3

Hard disks are the long term memory of your PC. And just like your memory, they degrade over time. Fragmented file systems cause longer access times and mechanical wear and tear inevitably leads to data loss and drive failure. Nearly 10% of all hard disks already wear out in their third year of operation. 
Ashampoo HDD Control 3 jogs the memory of your PC. Lower access times, remove resource hogs, prevent data loss and detect signs of failure early on.

Prize. Ashampoo Software Pack
This pack includes 3 amazing programs:
1 x Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 lifetime license
1 x Ashampoo UnInstaller 6 lifetime license
1 x Ashampoo HDD Control 3 lifetime license

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on Jan 19, 2017
(01-13-2017 , 07:40 PM)AAU Wrote: *Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 is the best choice to clean, optimize and protect your PC. 
It frees disk space, fixes errors and ensures steady performance. WinOptimizer tackles 
the shortcomings of Windows and provides you with a faster, cleaner and leaner system. 
Numerous auto-features make setting it up a matter of just a few clicks, no prior knowledge 
required! 

* Ashampoo UnInstaller 6

With Ashampoo UnInstaller 6, you can finally install and try out and uninstall applications 
without worry. Even better: Get rid of unwanted software instantly at the click of a button! 
Experience the most extensive installation monitoring technology to date and remove applications 
without a trace. The newly developed snapshotting technology enables you to trace system 
modifications with great speed and incredible attention to detail. And don't forget system 
maintenance: Numerous integrated maintenance tools will help keep your system lean and fast.

* Ashampoo HDD Control 3

Hard disks are the long term memory of your PC. And just like your memory, they degrade 
over time. Fragmented file systems cause longer access times and mechanical wear and tear 
inevitably leads to data loss and drive failure. Nearly 10% of all hard disks already wear 
out in their third year of operation. 
Ashampoo HDD Control 3 jogs the memory of your PC. Lower access times, remove resource hogs, 
prevent data loss and detect signs of failure early on.

Prize.
Ashampoo Software Pack:
1 x Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 lifetime license
1 x Ashampoo UnInstaller 6 lifetime license
1 x Ashampoo HDD Control 3 lifetime license

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on Jan 19, 2017

i have entered many giveaways for these draws would love to have  Ashampoo UnInstaller 6 lifetime license tried many times in many giveaways i did not win it them only  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 i won  Ashampoo HDD Control 3 lifetime i have tried many times to win & failed also to win this these are my picks thank you
is it bundled only?? :huh:
I am only interested in trying my luck for Uninstaller 6  Tongue
(01-13-2017 , 10:32 PM)gdant Wrote: is it bundled only?? :huh: 

Yes, it is bundle.
Please count me in Smile
Спасибо за конкурс
Great giveaway
So much amazing perfect
Thank you very much AAU
Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks again AAU. Please count me in.
Thanks for the giveaway great giveaway thanks man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Ashampoo Ultimate Software Bundle! ahmed 14 4,685 03-01-2020 , 11:05 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Ashampoo New PC Pack deathsmear 25 9,714 05-31-2017 , 12:28 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa