Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
New Trade Forum
Congratulations!  Smile
congrats Mohammad
but still to make it transparent, I would recommend to have some specific rules to regulate  :-/
Are there going to be any giveaways there or purely trading? :huh:
(04-13-2017 , 06:09 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Nice initiative, Mohammad. Congrats. One question from me: what`s the purpose of this forum? It is related to P2D or it`s something different mainly with the same users from here?

I mean I hope I don`t have to worry that here someday we will not be allowed to trade our licenses anymore? That will be a big mistake in my opinion.
Peep Lol

I`m just sharing a thought, nothing more. Again, good job, Mohammad, looks very nice your forum.
Bravo

Dino,
You don't have to worry about not being allowed to trade here on Promo2day and it's not related in any way.

Congratulations to you and your new forum Mohammad.
(04-13-2017 , 08:26 PM)gdant Wrote: congrats Mohammad
but still to make it transparent, I would recommend to have some specific rules to regulate  :-/

I will create some very soon.
(04-13-2017 , 08:28 PM)Infinity Wrote: Are there going to be any giveaways there or purely trading? :huh:

Currently no giveaway till enough traffic and no multimedia software related news and promotions at TRT.
(04-13-2017 , 06:09 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Nice initiative, Mohammad. Congrats. One question from me: what`s the purpose of this forum? It is related to P2D or it`s something different mainly with the same users from here?

I mean I hope I don`t have to worry that here someday we will not be allowed to trade our licenses anymore? That will be a big mistake in my opinion.
Peep Lol

I`m just sharing a thought, nothing more. Again, good job, Mohammad, looks very nice your forum.
Bravo

Hi,

Purpose for creating TRT will be regarding security related topics.

I will add our frienly forum and site name #1 will be P2D.

Trade section is very popular so I thought it will attract some user who is not here.

Currently no BAN because no giveaway so no need to create multiple accounts there.

I will not allowed to post any external giveaway news there but if you are searching some trusted giveaway site you can find in our friend section.

Smile

Mohammad
There is no restriction for trade in P2D. Those restriction was impose by the developer itself you will see some giveaway stated very clearly winner is not suppose to trade the license and etc.

Having said so, trade at your own risk we can't be held responsible for scam or even blacklisted of license from developer if they detected something fishy as you know some software once they detected multiple activation it will be blocked.
(04-14-2017 , 02:41 AM)Mohammad Wrote:

Peep Lol

Bravo

Hi,

Purpose for creating TRT will be regarding security related topics.

I will add our frienly forum and site name #1 will be P2D.

Trade section is very popular so I thought it will attract some user who is not here.

Currently no BAN because no giveaway so no need to create multiple accounts there.

I will not allowed to post any external giveaway news there but if you are searching some trusted giveaway site you can find in our friend section.

Smile

Mohammad

Excellent news, Mohammad. I will join your forum soon. ;)
(04-14-2017 , 07:32 AM)Cool Wrote: There is no restriction for trade in P2D. Those restriction was impose by the developer itself you will see some giveaway stated very clearly winner is not suppose to trade the license and etc.

Having said so, trade at your own risk we can't be held responsible for scam or even blacklisted of license from developer if they detected something fishy as you know some software once they detected multiple activation it will be blocked.

One should always keep this in mind.