Poll: Are you getting the new Creators Update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I plan on getting the upgrade
12.50%
1 12.50%
I don't plan on it
25.00%
2 25.00%
I already upgraded
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Tell us: Are you getting the new Creators Update?
What is Windows 10 Creators Update and why should you install it?

Quote:When Windows 10 was released for the first time, Microsoft said that this would be their last operating system. And they have kept their promise up until now: they have developed no new operating systems. However, that doesn’t mean that Windows 10 is stalling. Quite the contrary! Windows 10 is probably the most dynamic operating system created by Microsoft. Last year, Microsoft gave us the Anniversary Update, which was a big update with added benefits, with many new features and tools added to Windows 10. This year, on April 11, they are back with the Creators Update, which is another important update for Windows 10. The Creators Update not only makes the operating system better, but it also brings important changes to the user interface and an extensive array of new features designed to help people create and enjoy computing experiences. Here’s what’s new in Windows 10 Creators Update and why you should get it as soon as possible:

1. Game better with Game Mode

2. Live stream, take screenshots and record your games

3. Paint 3D, or how to make 3D doodles the easy way

4. Mixed reality is coming to everyone

5. Microsoft Edge blocks Flash content by default

6. Windows Defender gets user experience improvements

7. The Start Menu is more customizable

8. Night light is here to protect your eyes and improve how fast you sleep

9. Reclaim disk space automatically, with Storage Sense

10. Many other smaller changes and improvements are delivered

Conclusion

As you can see, the Creators Update for Windows 10 is more than just an update: it’s an important upgrade. There are many new features, tools and options to use, which is great. We bet that everyone’s going to like all these new things coming our way.

Read all about it HERE
This should've been in Win 10 anyway.Thanks for this info,Mike.
No, still not but getting normal monthly updates. This time they are planning to push update slowly so that they can fix more bugs and everyone gets comfortable with it.
everything was good last few day but today i had to go online & try & fix i found the fix about i had a windows black screen where my desktop wallpapers was i found the fix like i said online after looking for awhile today thank god for the internet & all these helpful blogs online & i learn a lot too from our blog on here too
I have already updated
(Downloaded update no windows update)
Is quite fast,
Have removed the control panel
Although you can still find
And some other things
but it's not bad
No problem at the moment
I have to reinstall addguard
Kaspersky works without reinstalling
And all my programs work

you have to check the settings