Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Limited Time] Bayside Icons --> Now free
Tongue 
Breathe new life into the same old icons

Bayside icon pack features a gorgeous color palette consisting of 6 colors. You'll notice shapes and specific elements have a raised shadow, similar to my Elementary icon pack. These help the companion colors really pop. Each icon is made from scratch as vectors on a 512px canvas, and sized down to 192px to ensure no quality loss. 

I have removed the icon request feature(other packs will do the same). This just means that I will stick to the most popular apps on Google Play with each update. Games, top apps, etc. You can reach out to me via social media, but please do not use Play Store Reviews or Hangouts as a form of communication. Reviews are meant for prospective buyers to gain insight on the app, not to say what you personally don't like or demand a change. I thank you for your support and feedback. For official feedback, suggestions, and app requests, please join my community here: https://goo.gl/1JnF3u

Extras included in the dashboard app:
Material inspired dashboard
Many alternative icons labeled alphabetically
Tap on any icon to get the app name
Search through icons
Dynamic Calendar icon support for many apps
19 original wallpapers by the talented Tom Wellington, Sasi Kanth, and Tina Ellis

Now featuring 3000+ icons with periodic updates

Launchers Supported:
*Action Launcher Pro
*Action Launcher 3
*ADW
*ADW EX
*Apex
*Atom
*Aviate
*CM Theme Engine
*Go(switch off "icon mask" in Preferences) 
*Holo
*Inspire
*KitKat
*Lucid
*Next
*Nine
*Nova
*Smart
*Solo
**Unicon, Awesome Icons, and Beautiful Icon Styler apps should work with stock launchers, as well as CM theme engine with this app**

**LG Home Launcher may not be compatible. If you're not sure, feel free to do an immediate refund through Google Play, otherwise I can't be responsible for results.

Updated
October 21, 2016

Installs
1,000 - 5,000

Current Version

Requires Android
4.2 and up

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...e.iconpack

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway A pack of games and applications to download completely free [for Limited Time!] ahmed 0 1,861 07-29-2019 , 03:22 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway 36 paid games and Android applications for free now [for Limited Time!] ahmed 0 2,073 07-26-2019 , 03:57 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Hitman sniper free for limited time daljeet 0 1,481 11-12-2017 , 11:56 AM
Last Post: daljeet
Big Grin [Limited Time] Delux UX Icon Pack --> Now free grr 0 2,050 04-22-2017 , 09:23 PM
Last Post: grr
Smile [Limited Time] Serenity Icon Pack --> Now free grr 0 1,901 04-22-2017 , 09:22 PM
Last Post: grr