Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Malware Analysis and Test users
Anyone interested and has experience, please start posting in the malware center
(04-24-2017 , 09:35 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Hi all

We need members with experience in testing, analysis, removal of malware and different security tests

Also if someone has experience in testing different security software and if possible doing comparisons between

This can help our forum and also we can have good giveaways from security software developers

If you are interested please reply here

This would help P2P so why not posting in malware section
This is just announcement. All announcement done here.
(10-20-2017 , 04:02 PM)Mohammad Wrote: This is just announcement. All announcement done here.

My meaning is why not we start testing malware and post in malware section
我需要的jt66388@outlook.com
Mozilla firefox is releasing new Mozilla firefox version in January 2018 , which will stop html canvas fingerprint image.

Nowadays a lot of websites are using html canvas fingerprint image to track their users but it will soon finished by Mozilla firefox new

version  releasing in January 2018. 

And

I will must use that to keep secure browsing and for better privacy.
(12-08-2017 , 12:33 PM)noma.jo21 Wrote: Mozilla firefox is releasing new Mozilla firefox version in January 2018 , which will stop html canvas fingerprint image.

Nowadays a lot of websites are using html canvas fingerprint image to track their users but it will soon finished by Mozilla firefox new

version  releasing in January 2018. 

And

I will must use that to keep secure browsing and for better privacy.

AdGuard could to protect the fingerprint?

pd: just now I read this:
https://multiloginapp.com/how-canvas-fin...trackable/
No antivirus can replace a healthy sense and consideration
I'm willing to run tests. I have a sandbox environment set up, etc.
(06-03-2018 , 11:57 PM)Enigma Wrote: I'm willing to run tests. I have a sandbox environment set up, etc.

Very good news. Please start and you can post the results as new topics in malware section