Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How can you create a video? which method do you prefer?
I saw the videos in IDM review. I think Camtasia is so easy to use. Even when I started using it, I could at least record and edit videos easily. I didn't try much at first, but it was easy to at least record and cut the parts.

So, if anyone wants to know how to register Camtasia v8 or v9 and the basic features to get started, I'm always there to help Victory

The more I'm using Camtasia, the more I realize now, it's the only software you need for most of your needs.

I have never used any other editing or recording software.

I'm not any video making expert here, but you all know what I have achieved in just this small time, with just using Camtasia as my video making software.

(ofcourse, my english and writing skills and use of common sense helps, but hey, we all the same ;))
ActivePresenter Professional  - A very powerful and high-quality program. I'm far from being a professional in creating reviews of educational video clips, but it's very interesting and I want to do something else

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  picsart Create Amazing Photo & Video Edits mrtrout 0 820 09-13-2020 , 06:53 PM
Last Post: mrtrout