[Exclusive] Internet Download Manager (3 Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: d9d3ad91586d_original.jpg]

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Homepage:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/ 

Current version: Version 6.28 Build 7 Final

Release date:    Apr/26/2017

[Image: HnrEZKy.png]

Download:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

System Requirements:  The program can be installed on all windows versions from Windows XP- Windows 10. It supports both 32 and 64 bit systems. No special requirements are needed for installation. Only 12 MB of free disk space and 512 Mb RAM will be required.
The program is available as a free trial version that can be downloaded from the official website and is 5 Mb in size. There is a retail version that will be sent to you immediately after purchase via email.

[Image: Io50JyU.png]

Features of Internet Download Manager:

Automatic start of download from internet
Increase download speed more than 5 folds through dynamic segmentation throughout the downloading process
Resume download
Support all browsers
Support all file types
Site grabber
Download queues (Schedular)
File search: You can use search function to find any downloaded file
Support download from file host sites
Easy to use with friendly user interface
Batch downloads
You can update the download address automatic or manual
Support video downloading from streaming video sites
Import and export
Speed limiter
Multilingual support
Automatic Antivirus checking of the downloaded files to keep you safe
Many protocols are supported by the program. For example;  HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, MMS
The program has an advanced browser integration feature
Show download progress and download complete dialogue with “Open with option”
Option to shut down computer after complete download
Support drag and drop feature in order to start download
Shows properties of downloaded file in details
Windows 10 Compatibility

What's new in version 6.28 Build 7?

- Improved IDM download engine
- Added a feature to the settings of schedulers to go into sleep mode
or hibernate when downloading is done
- Improved "download panel" view on high DPI displays
- Fixed bugs

READ THE FULL UPDATED REVIEW HERE

I would like to thank IDM Team for sponsoring this giveaway EXCLUSIVE for Promo2day members

Now, You all know well that IDM is the most popular software. Actually, this the first IDM Lifetime license giveaway on the web!!

So the rules will be different, you need to do some effort to have a lifetime license for FREE!!

Now please read the rules carefully:

To participate in this giveaway you need to do the following:

1. Create a video review about IDM and publish it on your youtube account and share it here

2. In the Video description:

Add homepage of the program:  http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

And the following in your description:  Internet Download Manager is a perfect accelerator tool to download your favorite software, games, cd, dvd and mp3 music, movies, shareware and freeware programs much faster!

3. Sharing on any Social media that:

"Internet Download Manager - The best way to handle your downloads and increase download speeds" and add a link to the website: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/index.html

The share on Social Media MUST be Public

Reply here with the video created and the Social Media Share

Video is shared using insert video option

Some important Questions and Help:

Now what to do if you have never created any video review before?

The process is very easy, please do simple Google search or refer to this topic to have an idea about the options available for you and select the best one suitable for your experience:

How can you create a video? which method do you prefer?:

http://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=15338

You can use Camtasia: see the full review here: http://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=8611

OR you can use any slideshow video creator: for example Ashampoo Slideshow HD 4: http://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?...=slideshow

OR other software you prefer

The video can be with or without voice explanation:

Please use English language if possible (need to be fluent in English)

If you still find this difficult, what will you do?

You can have a help from your friends, but your video must be unique

If you have no time to do all of this?

Go directly to the website and purchase a license  ;)

The best 3 Videos done who fulfilled the above rules will be the WINNERS. This time No luck, it is your effort 

Good Luck for all!

The giveaway will end May 20, 2017
Sounds to be a very exciting contest to enter for a lifetime license of Internet Download Manager. I hope we have some members that make a video and take part in the contest.
Just one request. Please do not extend the date if less people participate. Already much time given Smile  Glad to see you so happy and cheerful now, tarekma7 ;)
I need to know if our members find this giveaway easy or difficult? will you consider to do effort and contribute here?
It's easy yep. As u said, this time people would really have to put some effort if they really want to earn this license.
(04-28-2017 , 09:30 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I need to know if our members find this giveaway easy or difficult? will you consider to do effort and contribute here?

I will definitely try, Sir!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Thnaks
Thanks IDM Team and P2D for this nice contest chance to win a lifetime license for really powerful and talented Download Manager!
Video Review for P2D

My Share:
Facebook
Twitter 
G+

Unfortunately the video uploaded to Youtube will be converted and the quality will get worse.

Video in the original quality can be downloaded and viewed here:
IDM Review for Promo2Day.avi - 102MB
I understand that the manufacturer wants to discourage most users to participate in the competition? Bravo - I certainly will not use - thank you for such requirements. Instead of promoting on many sites ...
Otherwise ...
I can not make movies - I feel discriminated here - thanks.
Good luck all in the competition.
Regards ;)
comphelp  your video is very good.  Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager Pro (Annual licenses) khanyash 22 15,274 02-28-2020 , 09:27 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Pro Annual Licenses khanyash 36 18,586 07-02-2019 , 03:31 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 21,399 03-20-2019 , 10:27 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,140 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 26,323 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi