Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
You sent a payment of 42.55 to eBay.. (scam)
i do not have a paypal account just trying to scam me & people with this :  We're processing your eBay payment soon (Item No. 280016746097)
PP
PayPal Payments <7434_5971_898@utk.edu>

Reply|
Today, 1:23 PM
You 
+You sent a payment+

5 May 2017 07:65:99 BST Transaction ID:04EDAA993EF13CAB1C

You sent a payment of 42.55  to eBay..
Thanks for using Paypal. To see all the transaction details log in to your PayPal account.
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription using your PayPalID (mrtrout@live.ca):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Subscription name: eBay Subscription
+Date of purchase: Friday, 05 May 2017+                                                
+Subscription Period: 8 months+                 
+Unit price: 42.55+
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issues with this transaction?
Review, cancel or update your  subscription any time: http://appsubscription-RxVZ.cadnspp.com/

Regards,
PayPal team

*** During the 7 day period you'll receive a full refund, if cancelled until the 7th day.
i would never click those links could keylogg you or Ranesware or steal your real paypal info & account