Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
JV16 POWERTOOLS 2017 Features & Functions
https://www.macecraft.com/jv16-powertools-2017/   

MAIN TOOLS:

CLEAN AND SPEEDUP MY COMPUTER

The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool allows you to run the History Cleaner and File Cleaner simultaneously, displaying their results in a single results window.
Other tools such as the Startup Optimizer, Registry Compactor and Windows AntiSpy can be activated at once while using  the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool, depending on your preferences.
Enabling the Startup Optimizer makes Windows start faster. Using the Startup Optimizer does not remove anything from your computer.
While the Startup Optimizer is enabled, all the software still start with your computer and no software is uninstalled.

SPEED UP MY COMPUTER’S STARTUP

UNINSTALL SOFTWARE AND LEFTOVERS

Windows’ Add/Remove Programs tool depends on new software registering itself upon installation. Since the operating system does not require this registration, the internal list may not list all the installed software.
The Software Uninstaller tool checks your system for installed programs traces and lists everything for you to decide on what to add or remove.

NEW TOOLS:

CHECK FOR VULNERABLE SOFTWARE

Software that contain security vulnerabilities put your computer at great risk, as they can allow other malicious software or users to take control of your computer, which may lead to loss of important files or identity theft.
The Check For Vulnerable Software tool scans your computer to look for installed software as well as left-over traces of old software containing known security vulnerabilities.
Windows AntiSpy allows you to disable Windows features that might have implications on your privacy. The tool is designed specifically for Windows 10 but many of its features are also available with other versions of Windows, make their use more private.
In addition to privacy relating features, it also allows you to improve the user interface of Windows by adding or removing specific features as well as apply performance related tweaks.

WINDOWS ANTISPY

STARTUP TIMER

Startup Timer measures the time your computer takes to start up.
This tool also measures the impact that all of your automatically starting software have on the system startup to allow you to see exactly what is causing your computer to start slowly.
Pictures AntiSpy allows you to remove private metadata from your picture files.
Using this tool you can safely remove private data such as camera model name, GPS location and time and date when the picture was taken and more relating private data from the digital photos for which you do not wish to store this information.

PICTURES ANTISPY  30+ OTHER TOOLS INCLUDED

FEW OF THEM LINKED HERE:

CONTROL WHICH PROGRAMS START AUTOMATICALLY

IMMUNIZE MY COMPUTER

REGISTRY CLEANER

FILE RECOVERY

WIPE FILES

SPLIT FILES

HISTORY CLEANER

FILE CLEANER

PRIVACY TOOLS MOST USED PC TOOLS

THAT OTHER JV16 POWERTOOLS 2017 USERS FOUND USEFUL:

CLEAN AND SPEEDUP MY COMPUTER

Clean and Speed Up My Computer is the most used tool included in jv16 PowerToools 2017. Using this tool you can automatically identify, list and fix system errors as well as increase Windows startup speed by applying optimization to any other startup enabled program present in your system.
STARTUP OPTIMIZER

The Startup Optimizer’s efficiency can be easily measured by the Startup Timer tool. Both these tools are included in jv16 PowerTools 2017 and help you optimize your system’s startup speed in a quantifiable way. This can easily be done by assigning different startup priorities to other programs or simply disabling some that you don’t really need to automatically start with Windows.  These are just few of the tools included in the jv16 PowerTools 2017 PC System Utility Suite. jv16 PowerTools is a software toolkit designed simply to make Windows fast. It also comes with On/Off switches that can help when looking to adjust Windows privacy settings.
Most of our customers buy jv16 PowerTools for its ability to clean and optimize their computers. Using its Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool, anyone can improve the performance of their Windows computer.
Download your 60 day, fully functional, free trial version today and see how much faster your computer can run. Comes with no bundled software, no adware, no nonsense.

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Scan Date: 5/11/17
Scan Time: 7:19 PM
Log File: jv16 PowerTools 2017 Malwarebtyes scan.txt
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.1.2.1733
Components Version: 1.0.122
Update Package Version: 1.0.1919
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: DESKTOP-PLQ32S4\mrtro

-Scan Summary-
Scan Type: Custom Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 1
Threats Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Threats Quarantined: 0
Time Elapsed: 0 min, 19 sec

-Scan Options-
Memory: Disabled
Startup: Disabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

-Scan Details-
Process: 0

Module: 0

Registry Key: 0

Registry Value: 0

Registry Data: 0

Data Stream: 0

Folder: 0

File: 0

Physical Sector: 0

(end)
Nice trial
great tool this year is my first time with it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jv16 PowerTools 8.0.0.1556 New Released mrtrout 0 521 03-31-2023 , 02:52 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  jv16 PowerTools Mike 17 5,936 11-01-2022 , 11:41 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Major New Version: jv16 PowerTools 7.5 (build 1463) released! mrtrout 0 1,189 07-21-2022 , 08:47 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  jv16 PowerTools 7.1.0.1292 (New) Released mrtrout 1 618 10-29-2021 , 03:33 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Update jv16 PowerTools tarekma7 13 8,725 03-05-2020 , 06:26 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya