• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Windscribe VPN Giveaway one winner Lifetime Pro Account
Windscribe VPN
[Image: cover.jpg]
Giveaway one winner Lifetime Pro Account

Facebook Giveaway

end 23/5/2017 (GMT+2 , 11:59 PM )

Windscribe : is one of the most trustful VPN that provide both free and paid version for all users with high efficacy with Great transparency in terms

Features

1 - Data Protection: AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key

2- Privacy :

-Dynamic ip
-Double Hop ;Double VPN : If you have the browser extension installed while using the desktop app, you can connect to a second location which helps to further mask your traffic. However, your Internet connection get slower.

-Ad Blocker.
-Firewall:with different modes better than kill switch in other VPN.
-DNS leak protection.
-Anti-social : Strip out all Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and many other social trackers from websites you visit, that all report your activities to their individual companies.
-Split Personality - Rotates your browser's user agent every time you start your browser, which helps fight browser fingerprinting.
-Whitelist :to add website ;you trust on demand.
-Don't keep logs of your activity, your ISP assigned IP, or any metadata except for your bandwidth usage in a 30 day period. The record of your connection is discarded within 3 minutes of you disconnecting.

3- servers:45 pro & 8 free.

4- VPN Protocol: UDP,TCP & Stealth ( TCP protocol via Stunnel ).

5- Cross Devices Support.

6- Unlimited Devices for one pro account with unlimited bandwidth.

1 device and 10 Gb bandwidth for free account.

7- Optimal speed through Cruise Control: is a unique feature that automatically connects you to the best server which is closest to you

8- Browser extension for better performance.

9- Secure.link generator : Secure.link is a separate service operated by Windscribe. It works in a similar fashion to a URL shortening service, where you create a unique URL that points to any webpage of your choice.windscribe will scan it and give a "Privacy Score", which grades (from A to F, just like in school) the destination page in terms of how invasive it is with tracking practices.

Heart 
thank you very much deathsmear Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart
perfect
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
Nice giveaway Deathsmear. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb
Excellent giveaway  Thumb
Thumb so good, i need a vpn lifetime, windscribe  I am tempting me. thanks
welldone !
Less Than 20 Hours Remaining

May be your lucky day
thanks, count me in
Last few hours
Give me a chance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Windscribe Pro giveaway! (Twitter) Mike 7 1,349 04-28-2022 , 01:16 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Windscribe lifetime Pro giveaway xers 5 1,342 01-10-2021 , 05:19 AM
Last Post: xers
  Contest Windscribe Pro 1 Year for Free (Reddit Giveaway) Mike 1 1,062 10-29-2020 , 12:30 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Giveaway Enter To Win Crello, Convertful, SEMrush, Windscribe Pro Lifetime Sasha 10 1,689 10-13-2020 , 03:56 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Giveaway Windscribe Free Pro account contest>Twitter Sasha 5 2,199 04-28-2020 , 07:05 AM
Last Post: guardian