Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Deathsmear Giveaway Suggestions
(11-22-2017 , 10:37 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: So sorry to hear that, Gom devs produce very good software. They should be aware that fb often becomes paranoid and they take themselves in serious too often overpassing the good sense. Fb remains a virtual not a real world.

Why to suspend a collaboration for some misunderstanding and to punish all users?

I Mean : If Facebook Required by Developer  , Regarding us we accept valid links (just a visible Facebook link )
(11-22-2017 , 08:04 AM)deathsmear Wrote:
For Upcoming Giveaways 

If Facebook Required :Fake Facebook Accounts ( Once Suspected )Will Be Disqualified & Entry Will be Invalid

Today We Lost Exclusive Developer ; GOM Lab
It was Facebook issue & resolved now. You should mention to GOM Devs & clear the misunderstanding & get our win tooSmile
I believe several users have fake facebook accounts just to win licenses. When members don't use facebook and the giveaway requires a like or share to enter they have no other option. I think we need to find a new way to market the developers giveaways other than Facebook. I myself try to share a lot on Twitter. With the right tags #giveaways, #contests, #competitions and such there are many more people viewing the shares.
I think some members make a special account just for giveaways for privacy reasons which is understandable atleast in my opinion. That doesn't make it fake.
I sometimes add words or description to the share post & link the developers page on FB so that they see. Sometimes they do & give a like themselves. What Mike says above is one way, by adding hashtags & keywords to the share link along with some words about the program/product instead of just sharing through the social buttons on top.

I suggest giveaway coordinators also ask the developers to give us a share line to be copied & posted during shares. Most companies have marketing & PR people & they can easily provide with a model share post, with their own hashtags, promo words etc for share links. Rest of the description can be added by members.
(11-22-2017 , 05:50 PM)Mike Wrote: I believe several users have fake facebook accounts just to win licenses. When members don't use facebook and the giveaway requires a like or share to enter they have no other option. I think we need to find a new way to market the developers giveaways other than Facebook. I myself try to share a lot on Twitter. With the right tags #giveaways, #contests, #competitions and such there are many more people viewing the shares.

I believe no users have fake facebook accounts. It is hard for me to login facebook. I can not login facebook without VPN. However Recently all of VPN is hardly able to work in our country. I think what fullmoon said is true.

[Image: E2Roa2S.png]

If facebook ask you to do that, what do you do?
I so hate social media more than any other user here but i`ve found twitter very fast and way better than fb and not at all intrusive. Sorry for the off-topic.  Cool

Maybe users think to switch to that platform if suitable.
(11-23-2017 , 12:07 AM)sangenxu Wrote:
(11-22-2017 , 05:50 PM)Mike Wrote: I believe several users have fake facebook accounts just to win licenses. When members don't use facebook and the giveaway requires a like or share to enter they have no other option. I think we need to find a new way to market the developers giveaways other than Facebook. I myself try to share a lot on Twitter. With the right tags #giveaways, #contests, #competitions and such there are many more people viewing the shares.

I believe no users have fake facebook accounts. It is hard for me to login facebook. I can not login facebook without VPN. However Recently all of VPN is hardly able to work in our country. I think what fullmoon said is true.

[Image: E2Roa2S.png]

If facebook ask you to do that, what do you do?

Don`t do it sangenxu, this is a violation of privacy.  :exclamation:  I, as a user, upload something if i want to not because i`m forced to do it.
In order to keep this thread clean, deathsmear please try to contact this developer for a giveaway of HD Tune PRO: http://www.hdtune.com/

Many thanks,
Kind regards,
Thumb
(11-23-2017 , 12:34 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: In order to keep this thread clean, deathsmear please try to contact this developer for a giveaway of HD Tune PRO: http://www.hdtune.com/

Many thanks,
Kind regards,
Thumb
i think he send request already
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android Giveaway Suggestions tarekma7 2 3,617 04-11-2021 , 06:49 AM
Last Post: avgsandeep
  netsetman 4.6.1 pro Giveaway Suggestions fantap 0 2,366 06-12-2018 , 04:59 PM
Last Post: fantap
  Askanag suggestions and wishes for competitions Mike 63 33,562 11-15-2017 , 01:20 PM
Last Post: daljeet