Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Alternative to Super Converter on Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8 incluuded)
I need  edit my videos taken by my Galaxy S7 Edge phone.I'm an Office 365 member so I have over 1 TB of space available. I used to import videos to edit software by SUPER Video Converter is a program that specializes in video and audio conversion to different file format output. File converting is not a problem with this program, that is the first reason continue to use this tool. However, there are some aspects of this application are far from satisfactory. 1,Uses large portion of CPU which makes it freeze during the conversion process. 2, Not fully supported in Mac OS. 3, The conversion rate is at times slow.Hence, there needs to be an alternative to SUPER Video Converter that combines functionality with a high level of aesthetic value.

Video conversion might be tricky if you use a converter is not reliable enough. Thought all the video converters can help us convert videos on Windows 10/8.1/8 without a hitch, But I found that Pavtube Video Converter is the best free Windows 10/8.1/8 video converter in that it supplies as many as possible input and output profiles to meet various demands on conversion and it is 100% clean and safe without messing up my computer during converting. It is also a great free 4K/8K video converter enabling to convert 4K videos to general video formats and portable devices with optimized quality. More ability to edit video by cropping, trimming, merging, and adding external subtitles.Now all my videos are watchable from there by those I personally share with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Download Windows 10 April 2018 Update from Windows Update Right Now tarekma7 0 2,450 05-02-2018 , 12:15 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Windows 10 Tips and Tricks - Giveaway of Windows 10 Related Software Mike 1 2,458 07-06-2016 , 06:12 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Open365: open source Office 365 alternative tarekma7 0 2,280 04-25-2016 , 02:43 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Windows Media Center Discontinued in Windows 10 - These are the Top 5 Alternatives tarekma7 1 4,054 01-13-2016 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Jeremy