DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade
I did not use this before but I read about it
It is very useful to play any blueray disk which I can not play it cos of protection

This is the main I noticed

It is a big point of this app

Anyone need this software

I hope to get one

https://mobile.twitter.com/antonygamal/s...7741080576
thanks for this giveaway

I used this software 3 or 4 times in recent years and every time it was able to copy the contents from protected DVDs.

my share: Facebook
Facebook share

DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray

*Easy to use & flexible settings provide the best user experience.

*DVDFab's innovative decryption technology removes almost all the introduced protections & region code restrictions in Blu-rays in seconds, & leader to similar software on the market.

*Another innovative technology, BDFix supports & fix playback & other issues with unprotected or protection removed contents by 3rd party software.

*Unprotected discs or contents are perfect match for DVDFab software DVDFab Blu-ray copy & DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, & can be copied, cloned, burned, ripped etc with 3rd party software PowerDVD, WinDVD, ImgBurn, Nero & other.

*DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray is your master key to all protected Blu-rays.

:idea: AACS2.0 & Cinavia protections decryption would be good Big Grin
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. The program is one of the best blu-ray decryptors. It removes copy protection and region codes from any bu-ray movie. You can enjoy handling of your blu-ray in any way you want. You can view, copy or clone its contents or  rip it to your hard disk or to an image. The software has a simple , easy to use with friendly user interface. It is professional application that lets you in a few mouse clicks enjoy any blu-ray with no third party's help. It is compatible with many popular software apps to help you easily access unprotected Blu-ray to copy, burn, clone (for example; DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, Riper, PowerDVD and many more)
DVD Passkey for blueray offer you the best experience with many options, constant updates, flexible settings, freely change the Blu-ray playback order, multilangauge and many more. It is superior to any other apps in the market

All you need to do now is to download, install and try the program for 30 days. It is compatible with all windows versions, both 32 and 64 bit versions 

freely change the Blu-ray playback orderfreely change the Blu-ray playback orderfreely change the Blu-ray playback order freely change the Blu-ray playback order
Thank you for the giveaway.
DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray decrypts almost any Blu-ray disc to allow you to freely access and watch any Blu-ray movie. Program is Easy to use and hat Multi-language support. Program can remove almost all copy protections.
My share
Thank you for the giveaway!

I believe DADFab are currently one of the two leaders providing DVD/BD decrypting/cloning software with accurate updates and support so Passkey is their powerful solution for removing Blu-ray discs protections and avoiding regional restrictions. Since it works as a Windows-based driver it allows using any 3rd party specialized software for cloning/burning/ripping BDs. All in all it's a quality software with user-friendly interface, flexible settings and most important - regular updates that will cope with most or even all new BD protections.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/87...1550217216
Thanks for the Giveaway!

Followings are the Guide on DVDFab Passkey :
Passkey is a product of Fengtao Software Inc. Passkey is a Windows-based driver which allows other software programs to access encrypted DVDs and Blu-ray movies.

Specific Features:
- Passkey for Blu-ray is a decryption program for Windows that decrypts almost all Blu-ray discs in seconds, allowing you to watch any   Blu-ray movies (except AACS 2.0 and Cinavia protected videos) without any restrictions.
- This program also has a powerful feature that fixes the playback problems of Blu-ray ISO files and Blu-ray folders generated by third-   party software as certain protection cannot be removed. 
- It is a plugin utility that runs in the background and you are free to use other compatible software to access any Blu-ray content, to     copy, clone, burn, etc. And you also have absolute freedom to view Blu-ray without any region playback issues.
- It uses a server based system for decryption. New decryption data will always be added on the server and you need not worry about       new or updated Blu-ray protections. This decrypter works perfectly with DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy.
- It will remove all known AACS and BD+ copy protections, Region Code, BD-Live, UOPs, MKB V20, MKB V21 for Blu-ray.  

Passkey Settings :
- On the left you have three categories which are Info, General and DVD, and to the right you have the description area which displays on :
- "Info" Will display information about the disc inserted in the drive such as volume label, video standard(NTSC/PAL) and types of         protection
- "General" Has several settings you are also given the option to select different language if you wish
- "Sound" Here you can choose what sound the program make when the process completes or fails
- "Network" Allows you to configure the program according to your internet access.
- "Diagnosis" Will create a process log which can be used by the user or the support team to analyze if the process fails.
- "DVD" Gives you the option to choose which protection is to be removed from the structure of the backup.
- "Pathplayer" is an exclusive component of DVDFab that allows the drive to analyze the disc's navigation structure as a standalone media   player does.
- (Disabled) Pathplayer does have issues with some DVD structure mostly found on older movie titles and needs to be disabled.
- (Enable Pathplayer when necessary) Pathplayer is on standby and the program will analyze the inserted disc and will either turn on     Pathplayer or turn it off according to the structure of the disc content.
- (Always enable Pathplayer) This is the default setting and should only need changed when having trouble with reading.
  "Blu-ray" Gives you the option to choose which protection is to be removed from the context of the backup.
- "Drives" Displays all drives/burners connected to the system whether it is internal or external.
- "Blu-ray players region" Allows you to specify the region code of the Blu-ray player that will be used for playback.

Starting the process :
1. When you insert a disc into the drive, passkey will scan the contents of the disc that is to be opened which will be displayed in the               lower right corner of your screen just above the system tray.
2. Once the disc has been opened, you will be notified it has completed and you can then start the program you have chosen to use with       passkey.

Here is a list of the programs known to work with Passkey :
- Ripit4Me - Advanced I/O Mode
- 1 Click DVD Copy Pro - Advanced I/O Mode Only
- Nero Recode 9, 10 and Recode 10 HD Platinum
- AVS Copy
- DVD neXt COPY V3 and 4 (without the machinist.dll)
- DVD Shrink - Pathplayer Off with some content
- DVDSubEdit (quick check for forced subs)
- ImgBurn (Read Mode)
- VLC (play VOB with File->Open)
- WinDVD5 (play from original without UOPs)
- Roxio Creator 9 in several modes/modules
- DVDRanger without machinist.dll
- Roxio 2010 with I/O Mode set to 'Advanced' under the General tab
- Clone DVD
- PowerDVD 9 Ultra

Conclusion :
Because of constant updates, this application is highly recommended if you need to unprotect your Blu-Ray content.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8802099523
Giveaway Ended
Congratulations

5 Winners with Useful Feedback

+

First 5 in The List Are Winners
[Image: iYECqHa.jpg]

Winners must PM with Email ,Name within 2 days 
Thanks deathsmear and Congratulations to the winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,368 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway DVDFab YouTube to MP3 (Lifetime License Giveaway) tarekma7 19 9,107 09-15-2018 , 01:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Vectir PC Remote Control - Short Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses Lifetime Upgrade 1 PC deathsmear 27 11,085 01-31-2018 , 05:38 PM
Last Post: deathsmear
  Connectify Hotspot MAX 5X Lifetime Licenses with Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 17,235 01-25-2018 , 11:47 AM
Last Post: deathsmear
  DVDFab DVD Cinavia Removal Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 35 15,911 11-03-2017 , 05:50 PM
Last Post: ant_gamal