DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade
DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade

[Image: dvdfab_logo.png]
[Image: 1.png]

is a powerful Blu-ray decrypter, which can remove almost all known protections and region code restrictions embedded in all Blu-rays to make all Blu-rays accessible for users.

The unprotected Blu-ray discs can be accessed by all backup softwares and Blu-ray software players such as DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper,  PowerDVD, TotalMedia theatra 3, WinDVD, etc. It also allows to make a connection with third-party tools, like ImgBurn and Nero Recode. 

BDFix feature

Protection schemes applied to the commercial Blu-ray discs are being constantly updated by movie studios to make sure the contents on the disc can survive all kinds of Blu-ray decryption tools.. Some of their recent attempts, such as the Screen Pass technology to remove the Screen Pass protection, Region Code, etc, will thus cause certain serious playback issues, such as black screen, or picking up the wrong playlist, when trying to playback the Blu-ray ISO files or folders made by those decrypting tools.

However, with Passkey for Blu-ray, this playback issue can be fixed by the BDFix feature in around one minute, actual speed may vary on different sizes of the sources and your internet speed. All users need to do is to load the Blu-ray ISO file or folder into Passkey, and then click the Fix Blu-ray tab from the contextual menu to fix the problematic ISO file or folder. Once the fixing process gets finished, then users should no longer have any problem playing back the movies.

System Requirements

-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64 bit)
-Pentinum II 500 MHz
-512 MB of RAM
-A Blu-ray drive
-Live Internet connection required to register DVDFab Passkey 9 (little network traffic used)

Supported Languages

-English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português Polski 日本語 繁體中文

Regular Windows Installation
[Image: Imhf0iW.jpg]

Usage 

-Launch DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray

-Insert your Blu-ray movie disc to the Blu-ray optical drive, specify the Blu-ray disc's region code ( you can find it on the back of the box), this will remove Blu-ray region code to allow playback regardless of region setting of the blu-ray player.

-DVDFab Passkey will immediately begin the removal task. Only a few seconds later, all the protections (except for AACS 2.0 and Cinavia) and region code restrictions will be removed successfully.

-You can play the decrypted Blu-ray with any Blu-ray player, and you can also rip it to your hard disc or image by right-clicking on the icon of DVDFab Passkey minimized into the system tray, and clicking "Rip to Hard Disk" or "Rip to Image" from the options. Then, choose the output target in the following pop-up window.

Buy

Lifetime $ 94
4 Years $ 79
3 Years $ 69
2 Years $ 59
1 Year $ 50

Conclusion : With DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray you can decrypt any Blu-ray with high speed and efficacy especially with BDFix ; the new feature

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank Lucy from DVDFab for sponsoring 10 lifetime license with free upgrade to Our Members

Rules 

1-Share on social media.

2-Download DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray.

3-Reply Here with your Feedback about DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray & Your Share Links.

4-Giveaway end 23 june 2017.

5 -I will choose 5 Winners with Useful Feedback.

6- Another 5 winners will be Chosen by Random.org.

7-So it will be 10 Winners Each one 1 lifetime license with free upgrade.

8- Winners must PM with Email ,Name within 2 days of winner announcement

Good Luck 
Tnx for this giveaway 

My share :: 
Facebook.    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...7917240612

G+   https://plus.google.com/1114787300351600...PEwCJgENdJ

DVD fab passkey 

1- is the most powerful Blu-Ray decrypter on the market for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit platforms. 

2- it will handle any copy protections and region codes found on today's Blu-Ray movies.

3-- it runs in the background so you are free to use other software to access any Blu-ray content, to copy or burn.

4- it make the playback software essentially region free or more accurately multi-regionmulti-region.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+

DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray:
Very useful utility: enables you to run any DVD and Blu-Ray without changing the region code (as is known, officially switched to drive this code can only a few times).
Removes all known DVD protections (CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.).
Removes the region code.
Works with other software to copy, burn, clone, etc.
Allows you to watch any DVD without any limit after the region code is removed and protection is lifted, you can watch any type of media from any region and any software, more for you exist to do what you want. After removing all of the same protection, you will be able to do with the drive anything you want, for example copy it to the computer to overwrite, do the images and so on.
Thanks for thiis contest
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/873476809710612480

DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray  is easy to use even for novice, it is automatic on the fly Bluray and DVD Protection removal, the sortware works at driver-level decrypter, and you get screen informing how many protections DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray found and removed it so users can learn more about Bluray protections. The soaftware can be used on all regions without limitations, so you can watch your protected Bluray and DVD everywhere. The software uses a server based system for decryption and update to  new decryption data, so users dont have to worry about new protection systems . DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray can be used with several media players such as Windvd, Cyberlink Power DVD, Arcsoft Total Media Theatre...A plus feature is that the software allow to make copy backup of the bluray as folder or iso, it is without compression backup, iso format is handy it can be mounted on virtual player.
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
with its Cloud Decryption no need to wait for software update and it will decrypt it much faster.
Twitter
Google+
Thanks for the giveaway.

Multi-language support possible very nice

Very useful and up-to-date decoder

It is great to solve the original DVDs very successfully.

Supports many video formats

Twitter
Facebook
I used DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray with Zoom Player Max and now I can see my Blu-ray discs taking advantage of madVR video renderer. I'm very happy because video quality is awesome

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Share Link: https://twitter.com/condorwingman/status...1536237569

I want to win this program, so I can use this in conjunction with VLC for blu-ray disc playback. I have used PassKey Lite, but the newer copy protections on more recent discs do not work well with it. Also, having this available to use here in America will be nice, as DVDFab was forced out of making their, other decryption software illegal for the USA.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Twitter

I've worked with DVDFab before, and I have always been pleased with the program. DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray is a useful and reliable application.

DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray is able to remove the protection from Blu-ray discs, thus allowing to clone its contents, rip it to the hard disk or to an image, so can have access to with whenever you want.
Passkey allows me to watch any region of DVD disc's on my specific region DVD drive with a media player software, it also allows me to watch Blu-ray disc without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
It will also allow me to use most 3rd party software that accesses DVD and Blu-ray disc content so I can make a back up copy of movies my own to my hard drive or burn to disc with the use of a burning software, it will remove all DVD encrypted protections like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2 and for Blu-ray it will remove all known AACS and BD+, Region Code, BD-Live and UOPs from the content of your back up.

It is Both powerful and effective, this is a very useful application for those who want to copy, clone, burn or convert the content of their DVDs in order to watch them on their gadgets or to prolong DVD's life.
Thanks for the giveaway

https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/87...1308852224
https://www.facebook.com/youxiangdanya/p...1961195859

Powerful functions: Removes all known DVD/Blu-ray protections (CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.).
I can feel free to watch the latest Blu-ray movies on any portable device without any restrictions
very perfect

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,179 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway DVDFab YouTube to MP3 (Lifetime License Giveaway) tarekma7 19 8,817 09-15-2018 , 01:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Vectir PC Remote Control - Short Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses Lifetime Upgrade 1 PC deathsmear 27 10,708 01-31-2018 , 05:38 PM
Last Post: deathsmear
  Connectify Hotspot MAX 5X Lifetime Licenses with Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 16,648 01-25-2018 , 11:47 AM
Last Post: deathsmear
  DVDFab DVD Cinavia Removal Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 35 15,496 11-03-2017 , 05:50 PM
Last Post: ant_gamal