Ivacy VPN 10 x 2 Year
[Image: DeidghuSRoqHoSm6o5RVTg.png]

[Image: Q8EbIb-WRv2onnE-cQ5fWA.png]

[Image: YBnZzYN3RTWYnvJRnFDTyg.png]

For full review please refer the page here.

Special thanks to Mr.Edguard Yegor which make this giveaway campaign possible. We were to offer a total of 10 x 2 year subscription account for our site member!

Giveaway Details:

1. Giveaway Duration: 4 week

2. Number of Licenses: 10

3. Validity of Each License:  2 year subscription

4. Value of each License:  $286.80 regular price without discount.

Giveaway Rules:

1. Comment why would you need the product and what feature you like about Ivacy VPN.

2. Share it on any social media network and share the link in the comment below.

3. Please follow Ivacy on their social network page. Use the social network sharing account so that we can verify or alternately you can state your username

Facebook  //  Twitter  //  Google +  //  Pinterest  //  YouTube

3. Winner will be selected via random.org after 1 month from the giveaway started.

4. Multiple entry will lead to disqualification. Do not use VPN once detected same identity by the system your entry will considered void.

Good luck!
I like all device support.
other vpn have good vpn too but not all device support (sometime you must using openvpn)
before this im see on stack im waiting promo lifetime this vpn, looking for good used.

Already Follow & Share
help protect me from privacy. thanks

twittter - followed
I need Ivacy VPN to provide better security policies and privacy on the Internet. 

I like the feature to unblock sites and content on the Internet and Split Tunneling, which allows you to select which data will be routed through the VPN tunnel and what can go through a local service provider.

Юрий Кузьмин
Юрий @FGHJKKNN
ЮРИЙ КУЗЬМИН
I need other vpn for my anonymity, Ivacy VPN looks like a very nice, it can to protect me invisibly from online Attacks . thanks
My share
Big Grin
i like the large country server around the world so many access with there ip
also there is one on my country so speed will be perfect and there is a little vpn have server on my country 

the best feature i like are

Multi Logins

Multiple Protocols

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...5016944640
Why I need the vpn: In my country(India) there is a newfound urge by the Govt to block nearly half the internet without reviewing the grounds for it &  therefore a vpn service is becoming the last resort for internet freedom.

I like 3 features about Ivacy VPN & they are: Absolute no log policy, 5 devices simultaneous connections & multiple protocol support.

Followed Ivacy VPN

Shared the giveaway 

Thank you to Ivacy VPN, Promo2day & Admin. Cool for this very generous giveaway! Worship Thank you
[url=https://www.facebook.com/tregs.j.beals/posts/315384848899090][/url]
I need this software because one of the best VPN software in the world,I also hear that they have fast service and also great support(personaly I do't test it)
also In my country,we have strong censorship agasinst many social website so I need to use VPN software to access it.
I think Ivacy is good enough I hope that they keep continue on it for make internet free and also secure.also I follow their FB site with my account(omid metayas hadich)
and my share is : https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich/post...0652368058
Thankyou , i need this vpn because its speed is very fast and the favourite feature is ipv6 leak protection and purpose option in Dashboard.
https://twitter.com/MehmetMehmet46T/stat...5247809536
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

Why would you need the product and what feature you like about Ivacy VPN?

I need the good product Ivacy VPN because of "The 5 multi login feature offered by Ivacy". As there are not many VPN services that allow this many multi logins.

I like the feature about Ivacy VPN is that I can run Ivacy VPN on 5 different devices simultaneously with one account
Ivacy also offers me an additional feature of Split Tunneling (explain below). With split tunneling switched on, I can choose which internet data should be tunneled through the VPN and which should pass through my regular connection. The VPN software allows me to control / add application to split tunneling.