Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
SEED4.ME VPN PROXY 1.0.9 (6 months premium access)
http://mac.giveaway-club.com/  Today's giveaway      expires in 58h 47min 17sec

Rate this software
(no login needed)
Publish this giveaway on your website!
SEED4.ME VPN PROXY 1.0.9 (6 months premium access) - Secure & Reliable Way to Surf Internet
by Seed4.me

Surf the web anonymously, mask your location, making the geo-IP address different from the real one, so no one can trace you.
Seed4.Me VPN for Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone and iPad also unblocks sites that are normally restricted in the area of your current location.
Features:
- Encrypted Wi-FI connection;
- Private, anonymous browsing;
- 6 months of premium VPN access for free, no ads, no registration needed;
- 17 countries to choose from;
- Automatic VPN reconnect before any data is sent to the Internet;
- Single account is valid for all your Android, iOS devices and computer;
- Ask us anything support@seed4.me, free customer support in multiple languages;
- Unlimited traffic;
- Forever free updates;
- Watch YouTube video here
+Now there are 19 countries to choose from: USA, UK, Canada, France, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Italy, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Israel and South Korea.
Technical requirements:  64-bit Windows XP, 32-and 64-bit Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; 32 Mb free space; 512 Mb RAM or more; Languages: English
Note: for 32-bit Windows XP and *nix VPN could be set up manually.
In case of any questions or problems, please, contact support@seed4.me
Get the best software with the Giveaway Club for free!
FREE TODAY!
Regular price $20
Get it now 
for free!
For anyone
Meet the Developer
We offer high quality anonymous VPN access all around the world. Currently we have servers in US, UK, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Canada. We are working hard to increase the number of locations. Our infrastructure is organized into high performance computing clusters. So user is automatically connected to the best available server in the country. Single credentials could be used to login into any server from our network. You can virtually travel between any supported locations with a speed of a mouse click. There are no throughput or download limits and all connections are securely encrypted.
Visit the official website: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/20d4b...498321225/   SHA256: 20d4b6717fbcc01e795cddc0143e4f01c58bd474f295ae63cd6ec7eede5f23aa
File name: GiveawayClub_Seed4Me_VPN.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2017-06-24 16:20:25 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )  VirusTotal metadata
First submission 2017-06-24 16:20:25 UTC ( 3 minutes ago )
Last submission 2017-06-24 16:20:25 UTC ( 3 minutes ago )
File names GiveawayClub_Seed4Me_VPN.zip