Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
PressReader - Unlimited FREE Newspapers & Magazines to Download - Ends 8th July
Wink 
The offer is available worldwide, just enter an email address at the link to register. 6,000+ titles to choose from including plenty from Australia, as well as lots of other newspapers and magazines from across the world.

Best part of this deal compared to other free e-newspaper/magazine offers is that content can be downloaded to your phone/tablet for offline viewing and whatever you download, you get to keep FOREVER! Go ahead and download as much as you want over the next 150 hours!Celebrate 150+ years of Canadian diversity with 6,000 global titles

Celebrate 150+ years of Canadian diversity with 6,000 global titles.

Download all of your favourite titles for offline reading no matter how you’re celebrating.

http://letstalk.pressreader.com/canada150/
Thanks - mine works but my friend's does not - he put his email address in and then gets the PressReader page with all the titles, but everything is locked if he wants to read anything. Mine is fine and I get a screen saying it's all set up on my device. He got no such message and can't read anything at all if he clicks on it. Perhaps they should put a note on that page saying the free licences are now exhausted instead of wasting people's time.