Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses]
Thank you   for the giveaway.

"best features you like in the app":

Support 4K resolution and a variety of effects and filters.

My share: Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter share

"The Best Video Editor Used Ever"
Wondershare Filmora is an impressive and feature-packed video edition for getting things done quickly.

The best features I like in the app:

I particularly love the overlays options, and these are the things that really wow my viewers. Whether I’m making a keepsake to post to Facebook and share with my family, or I’m producing a low-budget but high requirement video for my small business, these overlays will produce a far more professional-looking finished product.

Advanced features and tools. These will help me to be more creative and edit my videos and images as a professional. These include advanced colour tuning, pan & zoom, stabilize video, play videos in reverse, split screen, green screen, overlays, record PC screen, power tool, scene detection and video snapshot. 
Wondershare Filmora is a great video editing app that balances powerful features with an intuitive interface at an affordable price point. It supports all modern video formats, as well as HD and 4K video editing and output. It’s an excellent editor that is perfect for creating high-quality online videos.
It’s Simple and Good and Best Video Editor !!
Thanks, ease to use, very user friendly, has many effects to use, good software, good luck for all ;)

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...0523049359
I like the GUI and how easy it is to make a video. I also like how a screen recorder is built in and how it has many options to edit a video. It is very simple, but powerful.
Thanks! Heart
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9768241839

i like the 4k support and also the ease of use the software offers.
Thank you for this opportunity.

It is easy to use and will help in creating, editing, merging, converting videos etc... without much trouble.
I can use it to edit and fine tune my home video's very easily.

The following are my choice of features:
  • Dual Video Editing Modes
  • Picture in Picture (PIP)
  • Frame by Frame Preview
  • Screen Recording
  • Audio Separation

Twitter
Thank you very much for giveaway Smile
allows you to create and edit amazing videos
large number of beautiful effects to create videos
Twitter
Thanks for this awesome giveaway! I need this video editor tool so that I can manage my captured video from camera and edit it to be burned to DVD. The full video control feature is useful for me to combine different video beside cropping them that helps to produce a great output.

I like the Audio mixer feature as I want to add music to video and also at the same time enable/disable certain background sound from video. The screen capture feature is also a plus for me to create a software tutorial and records activity on-screen

Please count me in and good luck all!

twitter share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7887688705 
Thanks for the giveaway!!! I want to win this software because:-
Wondershare Filmora is an easy to use, professional software that allows you to create and edit amazing videos using a wide range of powerful editing tools. You will get amazing results regardless of your skill level. You will be able to create a quality video that you can share with your family, friends or even on the web. The program has many features, tools and effects that simplify the process and help you to have professional looking videos. The program supports a lot of formats.  You can work at 3D videos and 4K resolution or higher. Your videos can be exported to the web or to other devices in a flexible simplified way. In addition, you can burn DVDs and record your PC screen. You will have a powerful and intuitive video editing experience. AND IT IS A LIFETIME LICENSE SO WOULD LOVE TO WIN!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondershare Recoverit Giveaway [3 Pro & 3 Standard Licenses] tarekma7 31 11,340 03-27-2018 , 03:13 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 5 Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 30 14,313 08-09-2017 , 03:05 AM
Last Post: deathsmear