Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses]
Thanks for the giveavay. Thumb
The best features I like in the app;
Support 4K resolution and easily edit video of different formats.
My share: Twitter
THANKS FOR GIVEAWAY!!!
 My share on twitter   Smile

I need video editor for so long time  Smile Wondarshare is an easy and prof Thumb
i am always interested in video editing tool and looking for a alternative for adobe. this one look very promising with sleek user interface and control system. just too bad it doesn't not support older than window 7 system in fact my old ladtop running window xp and am hopeful it doesn't consume much of memory to run as i ought to run multiple software while editing video which would seldom make my system laggy.

the feature caught my attention is that it support 4k video (im skeptical but probably gonna take much of my system memory resources) which which is a feature i am looking forward to try it out, in case i manage to won a license that is. a rather complete video editor it seem as most of the feature is available from most of its counterpart such as screen capture, video editing like cropping and so on.

thanks for the opportunity for a piece of the great software and good luck for all those who had entered.

[Image: I6WKHHO.jpg]
Thanks tarekma7 & Wondershare Team for the giveaway.

My share below:
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...2845656485

the best features you like in the app
Filmora looks to be a feature packed product as I see on the official website. The prominent featues that impressed me are Frame by Frame Preview, Speed Control, Noise Removal and GIF Support.

Talking about the Advanced Tools, Screen Recording is something that is very important for me, as it not only allows one to record PC screen, but also Mobile. This is useful for creating tutorials or game play vidoes. Audio Separation is another useful thing as I have practically faced issue recording both video & audio at the same time. Advanced Text Editing is always a must.

Because I record using Mobile, the shaky hand effects are always visible in the output video. It's great that Video Stabilization can help eliminate the effects of camera shake,which otherwise I have failed to avoid at all times.

Already Subscribed to email newsletter & following on social media accounts.

Thanks,
Grr
Thank you tarekma & Filmora for this wonderful & rare giveaway!

I like multiple features including able to handle all sorts of capture videos even pc screens, plenty of filters & overlays for edit & a huge number of effects for professional level creative videos with support for even 3D videos and 4K/UltraHD resolution.

The GUI is very nice & simple, used on trial & even a novice like me soon understood most functions. I also like the effects store from Filmora site from where I can get newest addition of video special effects to apply in home/mobile captured videos. Multiple videos can be layered in Picture in Picture (PIP) mode. I have not found a tool to create short gif maker included in the package & if not present would love Filmora to include one.

Overall this is the most feature rich software in its category that I have tested/used.

Facebook share
Thanks a lot for this stunning giveaway, tarekma7.  Thumb
I want to win a license for this software as Wondershare Filmora is a brilliant video editor for amateur videographers of all abilities and it's very affordable as a price & features. It's perfect for any level of editing, especially for the beginners, and it has a bunch of really nice and handy features and effects and stuff that are perfect for editing various videos. In addition to the basic functions, we can adjust the color balance, brightness, and speed and, as a big plus, there are also available various filters, elements, transitions, and really awesome animated titles as well, all these features being excellent tools for an interesting video experience for all users, novice or pro.

So, please count me in for this giveaway,

Below my share:
fb

Thanks,

;)
Thank you for the giveaway of this awesome software. It is the best video editing software I like all the features but the best thing it has a large variety of filters and overlays.  

https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/stat...5943757828
I would like join please! The best feature of Filmora is the effects, overlays and elements. They have free content also at Filmora site. So use it for free with Filmora. Green screen capable also. Program not difficult to use also!

G+Share

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway!

Wondershare Filmora is a powerful video editor that has a lot of useful features that I would like to take advantage of. Besides the typical functions for a video editor my favorites are the video stabilization ability that can help me a lot while editing videos that I shot. The tilt shift is another interesting feature that can create impressive results. I also like that it offers a built-in screen recorder, audio editor and audio equalizer, noise removal, speed control.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/89...1187251201
Twitter share

The best features would be new effects addition, powerful editing features, available supported formats, screen recording, 4k support, upload videos, etc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondershare Recoverit Giveaway [3 Pro & 3 Standard Licenses] tarekma7 31 11,336 03-27-2018 , 03:13 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 5 Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 30 14,312 08-09-2017 , 03:05 AM
Last Post: deathsmear