Impedio Security Ransomware Shield Review + 10 Personal Annual Pack Giveaway
Impedio Security Ransomware Shield Review + 10 Personal Annual Pack Giveaway

[Image: Fn9TA6K.png]

Ransomware is a type of malware that prevents or limits users from accessing their system, either by locking the system's screen or by locking the users' files unless a ransom is paid. More modern ransomware families, collectively categorized as crypto-ransomware, encrypt certain file types on infected systems and forces users to pay the ransom through certain online payment methods to get a decrypt key.

Impedio Security Ransomware Shield The end of ransomware is coming!

Features:

1-Protection against ransomware :analyzes each operation executed on your data in real time.Due to advanced technique of filtering operations on the hard disk, after detecting a virus, all corrupt or encrypted files are restored with just one click.

2-MBR / MFT Protection :it efficiently blocks attempts to overwrite such important disk sectors as boot sector (MBR) or substantial information about your files on the disk (MFT).  its efficiency in eliminating these threats reached 100%.

3-Backups:creates full backups of your data on the hard disk. Such backups are created very quickly even if the disk contains a few terabytes of data, and their farther advantage is a small size. You can individually adjust the frequency of creating backups in accordance to the schedule of your work. Due to non-standard security systems, there is no need to be afraid of losing one’s backups through malware or user’s failure.

4-Volume Shadow Copies Protection : Protecting Shadow Volume Snapshots from deleting by ransomware.

5-Protected Volumes : You can create a read only volume and move selected files there.

6-Windows Restore Points Protection.

7-Network Shared Resources Protection.

8-ScreenLocker Protection.

Requirement

1 GB RAM

2 Core Processor

300 MB free disk space

Minimum Client Windows Version: Windows Vista (x86/x64)

Minimum Server Windows Version: Windows Server 2008 (x86/x64)

Compatibility

The full version of Ransomware Shield is compatible with most AntiVirus softwares, but it's recommended to make Ransomware Shield white listed in your AV.

And the DEMO version will be compatible too with next update (26/7/2017)

Installation & Usage

1. Go to: https://impedio-security.com/login and log-in / register your account.

2. Go to: https://impedio-security.com/api/download/installer/ and download the installer.

3. Follow the installer instructions and fill the license - activation form with your license details according to this example:
Key:    XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
ID:     00000000
E-mail: 

4. Follow the installer instructions.

[Image: oV58DE4.jpg]

Buy

[Image: KYtrJ1B.jpg]

Pros.

1-Real Time Protection with one click Repair.
2-MBR / MFT Protection.
3-Network Shared Resources Protection.
4-ScreenLocker Protection.
5-Backup Important Files.

Cons. None

Conclusion
Impedio Security Ransomware Shield The end of ransomware is coming!

=======================================

Giveaway 

I would like to thank Impedio Security Office for sponsoring 10 Personal Annual Pack to Our Members

Rules

1-Share event on social media.
2-Reply here with Your Share & Write Features You Like.
3-Giveaway End 9 August 2017.
4-Ten Winners will be Chosen by Random.org
5-Each Winner Will Win 1 Personal Annual Pack.
6-Duration of License : 1 Year.
7-Don't PM , I will after Winner Announcement

Good Luck
Shared on FB - https://www.facebook.com/UbosOrasGoodluc...1085101627

I like how it protects you from ransomware in real-time and how the requirements to run this are very low.
Thanks dethsmear for this GiveAway.

Feature i like:
MBR / MFT Protection :it efficiently blocks attempts to overwrite such important disk sectors as boot sector (MBR) or substantial information about your files on the disk (MFT).  its efficiency in eliminating these threats reached 100%.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9824319755
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Is so much the percentage of  MBram in consumption?
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...8770838528

i like

MBR / MFT Protection :

it efficiently blocks attempts to overwrite such important disk sectors as boot sector (MBR) or substantial information about your files on the disk (MFT)

little app have this feature
I like high real-time protection and rapid creation of secure backups as well as protection of the MBR / MFT 

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks to deathsmear for the giveaway!

I like MBR/MFT protection in real time & blocking the screenlocker.
The backup option is good as this creates full backups of your data on the hard disk. Such backups are created very quickly even if the disk contains a few terabytes of data.

Facebook share
Thanks for what seems to be an awesome giveaway
Smile 

My share
Twitter

Google Plus

What I like
1--Server support, not only clients
2--Master Boot Record support. Messing up the boot loader messes up whole system, from start. I like the idea that it blocks such attempts, 100%
3--I also like the idea of protected read only volumes.
22 Hrs & 30 Min Remaining

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway ExpressVPN 10X Annual Accounts Giveaway deathsmear 97 30,961 05-25-2019 , 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  ESET internet security Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 13,562 08-02-2018 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware Review and Giveaway (15 Licenses) tarekma7 29 13,606 12-06-2017 , 01:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Xvirus Personal Firewall Pro Review+ Giveaway 10 X Lifetime Licenses deathsmear 53 17,777 10-26-2017 , 06:19 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL (Personal Edition) [10 Licenses] tarekma7 46 20,748 07-12-2017 , 01:45 PM
Last Post: Starship