FotoJet Designer for PC Review & Giveaway
There’s always that time that you need to create an invitation card, flyer, poster, or you are just starting your own business and want to create your marketing materials. FotoJet Designer provides an easy to use interface to create, save and share your designs. With about 900 templates that FotoJet Designer provides, lets you create with ease and for various occasions.

[Image: eCT8HT1.png]

FotoJet Designer templates include a different type of occasions from Social Media Headers, Marketing, Events or just create your custom size and use the tools they provide. FotoJet Designer claim of being easy to use is true, and there’s no one that should have trouble using FotoJet Designer. You just select what you want to create and then just customize, edit and save.

[Image: XgUv0uZ.png]

After selecting the type of project which there are plenty of different types of which range from Poster, Card, YouTube Channel Art, Facebook Cover, etc., you want to create, the first option you will see is the template selection. There are several types of templates to choose from, and you could edit the contents easily without any problem. When editing the template, you can customize it with your photos, add your text or use provided, add a clip art or change background. There is no one way to go through as you can start with the background, photo, text, or clip art, it all depends on what you want to go by first. When inserting pictures, you can provide your own, search the web or import from Facebook as well. FotoJet Designer also gives you the option to create a Custom Size and start from just create your design from scratch as well if in case you don’t want to use the templates but want to use FotoJet Designer Fonts.

[Image: DKI34wN.png]

Even though Office could provide the tools to perform this functions, many of what FotoJet Designer provides the ease of locating the templates you want to use, the easiness to customize the way you want and the extra fonts that the computer system would provide for a more design friendly. There are several fonts that provide ways to distinguish your card, poster, banner, etc.  FotoJet Designer fonts are more for design than using Times New Roman or system fonts that might not provide the design you might expect.

[Image: pgHPsMK.png]

FotoJet Designer provides you the source to create your poster, card, cover, etc. and be able to design the project to the way you like and create something that a professional could do on a budget and be able to do your own without it being too difficult to create. FotoJet Designer stays true to how easy it is to use and lets you import and use your pictures, input text on several design fonts, and move around the design to how you like or create your own using the Custom Size.

[Image: 0H8VECt.png]

FotoJet Designer ease of use, the templates it provides, fonts that are better for these types of projects, and still have the option of using a blank template gives it a good option if you regularly have to create invitation cards, posters, social media headers, etc. Maybe you change your YouTube Thumbnail regularly this could provide different designs with several fonts that are better for marketing and social to make you stand out. FotoJet Designer is great for anyone for fast creations and tools provided within software.

FotoJet Designer, a simple but powerful graphic design app that is available on both Mac https://www.fotojet.com/mac/designer.html and Windows https://www.fotojet.com/windows/designer.html

Thanks to Candy from fotojet we are able to giveaway 6 windows licenses to our members. If interested in a chance on one of these licenses just follow the rules below.

Rules:

Share this giveaway post to your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ and share the links along with your comment below.

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share on any other forum and put the links here.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using Random.org.

5. Winners must contact Mike within 5 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond within that time-frame, their win will be void.

6. Winners will be chosen August 14, 2017
:blush:  excelent my buddy, many thanks mike. It works perfectly for me to create my business cards, for invitations about sporting events, autocross and carsound festivities. Excellent program.

My share on facebook
Thanks for the contest, many output options
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/893355498917044224
Thanks for the contest.
Using FotoJet Designer I want to create custom designs especially posters, banners and greeting cards and post them on social networks. FotoJet Designer will help to make graphic design fast and simple, without special skills. Having a large number of templates, the program greatly simplifies the task.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
prefect app to make flyers easy

hope to win

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...7036746752
Thanks to Mike for this superb giveaway.

Fotojet plus is perfect for both my home needs of making designer invitation cards for any occasion as well as for business purpose of sending event reminders, invitations, personal id card design, banners & posters etc.

Facebook share
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104949098750...jA15vpQGZ7
Thanks for fotojet deisgner giveaway which allows one to make customised designs.
I hope last chance for get this good app  Thumb
TWEET
Thanks a lot for the giveaway Mike. It has a lot of good features and templates that are of help for me

https://twitter.com/tmabbas71/status/897348641580621824
thank you very much for giveaway.
easy to use many template an create custom project Heart Heart
Twitter
Google+

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FotoJet Collage Maker for PC Giveaway - 10 Licenses Mike 17 7,275 09-26-2017 , 12:18 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  [Official Giveaway] Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 3 Mohammad 11 6,198 02-05-2016 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: seen