[Official Giveaway] Burnaware Professional 3 x licenses giveaway
BurnAware is ease to use, and have able to create bootable discs.

Thanks for the giveaway.
I like Burnware its burns iso images to multiple drives simultaneously.
BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying and many more.
Thanks for the giveaway.
The interesting additional feature of BurnAware Professional that I like a lot is the fact that
BurnAware Professional comes with additional capabilities to recover single files from unreadable discs and burn ISO images to more than one drive at the same time.

Thanks for win great giveaway !
I like features extract audio tracks and recover data from multisession or unreadable discs. 
The program is a multifunctional, and allows you to record all file types.
Thanks for this great giveaway.
If you intend to copy discs quickly and burn multiple discs at the same time as well as setting up CD text for track and disc,
and adding a variety of partitions and versions are the features I like most.
I like most about erase and verify data, recover data from multi session or unreadable discs.
With BurnAware, you are be able to create bootable or multisession discs, high-quality Audio CDs and Video DVDs, make and burn ISO images, copy and backup discs, extract audio tracks, erase and verify data, recover data from multisession or unreadable discs.
Thanks for giveaway !
last moments remaining to enter this awesome giveaway

what are you procrastinating over? sit up straight and get your fingers dancing over your keyboard to enter
 before this becomes you  Mad

good luck !!!
Support of latest OS - Windows 10, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, both 32 and 64 bits.
Thanks for this great giveaway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,053 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,533 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,809 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,845 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  TextCrawler Giveaway (5 Licenses) tarekma7 26 9,189 06-26-2019 , 10:43 PM
Last Post: ahmed