Poll: Have you upgraded to Windows 10 yet and what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - I upgraded and like.
26.67%
4 26.67%
No - I'm not planning to upgrade anytime soon.
13.33%
2 13.33%
No - but I plan to buy a Windows 10 device.
0%
0 0%
I went back to my previous Windows version.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Not yet - still waiting to upgrade.
13.33%
2 13.33%
I'm not gonna touch that thing!
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Have you upgraded to Windows 10 yet and what do you think?
Have you upgraded to Windows 10 yet and what do you think of it? Cast your vote in the poll, and be sure to let us know more about why you have or haven't upgraded and what you think in the comments below!
I myself took the windows 10 upgrade and tried for a week before deciding to go back to windows 8.1. Was going to buy a new laptop Cyber Monday with windows 10 but after HP raised the price on me overnight $240.00 I never purchased and decided to downgrade my older laptop back.
I bought a computer that had window 10. I did not want to go back o windows 8 which is compatible to other windows.
I upgraded my windows 7 laptop into windows 10 ,but I went back to w7 because of the driver issues with my old laptop=) Windows7 is more stable than 10
I don't have upgraded neither the PC (win 8.1 home) nor the laptop (win 7 home premium) and do not intend to.

The main reasons are imposed updates and privacy, without forgetting the problems faced by others.
I upgraded August 1. It is the best O/S that Microsoft has ever came out with.
Confusedhy:
I upgraded to Win10 since August , from Win 8.1 on my lap ( HP 4520s - 4 GB ram , intel 2.67 GHz process ) 64 bit operating system .

All things is all right , all driver downloaded from Microsoft update normally , 

I use KIS 2016 , and I did not use any boost program , just ccleaner do the cleaning job .

I like Win 10 very much .
"They say that a picture is worth a thousand words" 

[Image: 0lHqkqml.png] 

there are some rumours that have been floating around for some time that Windows 10 will require a paid subscription in the future
for you to continue using it or to receive updates. Micro$oft are denying this will happen but hey we are talking about Micro$oft

In January, Windows 10’s market share (11.85%) finally overtook Windows 8.1 (10.4%) and Windows XP (11.42%). 
It still has a long way to go until it will catch up with Windows 7 (52.47%)  Dances

[Image: DXA0glil.png]

While Windows 7 won’t receive new features, such as support for Direct X 12, BUT it will receive security patches and hotfixes for several more years. 

choose wisely  :huh:
yet not I upgraded to Widows10 have time until the end of July, and besides reading different reviews of this system, I have some concerns, and this is about the updates that I am forced to do them without my permission, with privacy and the best thing is for the drivers of which may be a problem .
already once I was updating and I loved it and went back to popszedniego system or to Widows8.1.
saying even wait.
Seriously i don't wish to! Confused
However, in reality, do we really have a choice!? :dodgy:
At the end of the day, we are just tiny end user(no body) and not match to the gaint final decision maker(m$)  Sick