Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Anniversary Giveaway] Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway [20 Licenses]
[Image: s3E4bm9.png]

Backup4all is a backup software for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. It automates the backup process saving you time, compresses the data to save storage space (using standard zip format) and encrypts your backup to protect from unauthorized usage.
The Professional edition of Backup4all has all the features enabled and allows you to backup to various destinations such as in the Cloud (Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure, BOX), via Network, Local (CD/DVD/Blu-ray, USB/Firewire, External Disks) or Remote (FTP, SFTP). Compared to the Standard or Lite edition, Backup4all Professional offers advanced features such as AES encryption, email notifications, incremental backup type (with block-backup) and more.
Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish. You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup using the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.
With many other backup software programs, files that are in use during the backup may not get backed up successfully because they are locked to prevent programs from modifying the data.

Homepage:

http://www.backup4all.com/

Download:

http://www.backup4all.com/download.html

Current version:  6.6.388 

Release date:  31-July-2017

System requirements:

Backup4all is compatible with the 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003.

User Interface:

Backup4all has an intuitive ribbon interface for quick access to the most important options. The Getting Started window allows you to easily define/run backup jobs or restore data. Switching to Explore View you can see all files/folders that are in the backup job and the new files that will be stored at the next backup execution.

[Image: tnTctMN.png]

[Image: 1OrDjOQ.png]

Multi-language: for the full list of supported languages, please visit here:  http://www.backup4all.com/supported-languages.html

Free trial limitation:

During the 30 days period, you have all the functionality of the installed edition. After 30 days, the program will no longer operate on your system, unless you purchase a license and register it.

Purchase:

http://www.backup4all.com/buy-now.html

Compare Products

Backup4all comes in three editions: Lite, Standard and Professional. 

Professional is the full edition with all features enabled, while Standard and Lite are the limited-functionality editions. 

Backup4all Portable is a special version of Backup4all that can be installed only on portable USB or Firewire devices. 

http://www.backup4all.com/compare-products.html

[Image: yMLhHEC.png]

Backup:

With Backup4all Professional you can easily backup to multiple destinations:

Local - back-up to DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).
Network - back-up to network destinations (including mapped network drives)
Remote - back-up to FTP, FTPS and SFTP
In the Cloud - back-up online to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure and BOX

Backup types:

Backup utility performs all four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. It also employs an unique type (smart backup) that will decide when to use full, differential or incremental automatically. It also backs up blocks of data (true incremental backups) which means that for large files it will only back-up the small parts that changed in it since the last backup.

[Image: b0bLKhL.png]

Notifications:

Backup4all shows messages when certain actions occur (i.e. when finishing a backup). These notifications can be shown in a pop-up window or be silently saved in the Messages panel.

You can configure Backup4all to send custom emails after a backup finished, with success, error and warning notifications. Additional options allow you to attach the backup log file and send the email to several addresses.

[Image: LeQrM3p.png]

Features:

Cloud Backups

With Backup4all you can back-up your data in the Cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, BOX, Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure. This way you benefit from the most powerful infrastructures for protecting online data, while using the backup program you're used to.

Block-level Backup

Block-level backup speeds up the backup process of large files as it only back-up the modified blocks of data instead of the entire file. As an example, if you have a backup job for a large Outlook profile, whenever you receive a new email Backup4all knows to back-up only the bits of data that modified rather than the whole PST.

Smart Backup Type

Backup4all employs a unique system that decides automatically what backup type to use in order to save the most file versions (within the same allotted storage space) on your destination and improve the backup speed. Using the smart backup option you optimize the backup process and reduce decision time as you don't have to compare various backup types to chose what's more suitable.

Backup and Restore Wizards

Backup4all was designed to be an easy-to-use backup program. It offers helpful wizards for backing up and restoring. The backup wizard lets you create a new backup job by selecting Where, What, How and When to backup. Restore is even easier, it takes just one click to restore data.

Data backup to DVD, CD and Blu-ray

Backup4all comes with its own built-in DVD/CD/Blu-ray disc burning engine. This means you don't need separate software to burn your backups to DVD, CD, HD-DVD or Blu-ray. However, if you prefer, you can still use 3rd party packet writing software to burn your CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray discs.

Backup locked or open files

Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up local open files from NTFS partitions. Now you can backup your emails and settings without closing Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or other email clients.

Version Tracking

Backup4all is a backup software that offers an unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous version of a file directly from the main window.

Standard Zip Compression

Backup4all creates standard zip files. This format is compatible with any zip utility currently available on the market. Unlike other backup programs, for zip files greater than 2 GB, Backup4all uses ZIP64 technology. This allows unlimited zip file size and also lets you encrypt your data using AES encryption (256-bits).

Free Backup Plugins

You can load plugins for backing up or restoring specific programs' settings or other custom data (like game saves, email data, etc.).

FTP Backup Software

You can keep an online backup of your data to a remote location using FTP connection (with SSL, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support).

File and Folder Filters

Powerful file and folder filtering engine with lots of options to filter by attribute, size, date, name and type). You can create filters using a combination of restrictions and you can define separate filters for inclusion and exclusion.

Predefined backups

Predefined backups, such as Backup4all Configurations, Google Chrome Bookmarks & Profiles, Internet Explorer Favorites, Mozilla Firefox Profiles, My Documents, My Pictures or Windows Live Mail, make it easier to back-up specific applications or data. Additionally, other backup plugins can be freely installed from our extensive online library.

SFTP Backup Software

Backup4all can backup to SFTP, a destination combining the security of remotely stored backups, with secure file transfer protocol. Your important data is transferred to the SFTP backup server using a secure network connection, to avoid the risk of data interception.

Snapshots

Mirror backup type makes an exact copy of selected files and folders (copying NTFS permissions and alternate streams), including empty folders too (for an exact copy of the source). Optionally, for mirror backups you can choose to zip the backed up files individually.

Disk Spanning

Automated support for splitting your backup between many removable disks or even on the same media. You can specify the maximum size of the zip archives. When performing a mirror backup and using disk spanning you can choose not to split the files. This is a useful option because you can copy your music/movies to cd or dvd and not have them splitted up when the CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc is full.

Ransomware protection:

If you were a victim of the WannaCry, WannaCrypt, WanaCrypt0r or Wanna Decryptor ransomware attack, recovering your files is almost impossible. Your Volume Shadow copy is deleted by the virus and also the system restore points. The only solution for you is the backup software

Automatic backups

Built-in Scheduler

You can easily setup a powerful scheduler using the available scheduler configurations to make unattended backups. Backups can also be scheduled to run when the computer shuts down.

[Image: jNOgWTB.png]

Extra Actions

Perform extra actions before and/or after backup execution.

For the full features list; please visit this page:

http://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-pro...tures.html

New features: (Changelog):

Update: Improved backups from/to network locations
Update: Japanese translation was updated
Update: Improved logging for backup servers
Fix: Import from previous version of Portable now works correctly
Fix: Check for updates failed in tray

For all the version history, please visit here:  http://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-pro...story.html

Backup of data to Google Drive:

[Image: N1xDApq.png]

Backup of Yahoo! emails:

Backup Microsoft Outlook using Backup4all:

Daily incremental, weekly differential and monthly full using Backup4all

Data Restore:

Pros and benefits:

Professional backup software

Save time by automating your backups

Save money paying only for the features you need

Your data is safe with Backup4all

Universality by using a standard zip format

Free support for every user

Automatic free updates

Cons:  None

Conclusion:

Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.

I would like to thank Backup4all team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day Anniversary Celebration

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses:  19 [One is needed for review]

Validity: Lifetime , perpetual

Value of license:  49.99$

Giveaway duration:  2 weeks

Winner selection:  Random.org

Rules:

1. Share this giveaway on your social media or other forum

2. Reply with your favorite features in a few sentences, and add the share link in your reply. [Use english Lanaguage]

Very short replies or replies like thanks, count me, good software,.... will be void

3. Subscribe to our newsletter HERE and never miss any giveaway

4. PM me within 2 days after winner announcement to claim your win

5. OPTIONAL:    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Good luck for all!
thank you very much for giveaway.
its have options to backup in many predefined location which make very helpful and it work from windows xp to latest version of windows.plus user can customize back job easily
the other interesting feature is smart backup that let speed up back up progress

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Twitter
Google+
Special thanks to Backup4all team & tarekma7 for arranging this excellent anniversary giveaway! Thank you 

Backup4all Professional  is a good data backup software with rich features. I have used the Lite version before. This backup utility was designed to protect valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks. This also did password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. But the Lite version lacked incremental backup. The Professional version has everything.

The program’s interface is simple and all the features are well-organized. It has the menu bar at the top and the toolbar below it for accessing important features quickly. Status bar shows the progress and status of active backup jobs. Details of past backup jobs can be also viewed in information. There are options to compress archives, or password-protect them for security. This supports full, differential and block-level incremental backups, each of which can be secured with 256-bit AES encryption. Restoration is just as straightforward, because backups are just mirrors of the original files and folders. Excellent features are added recently:

New option to open backups from specific locations (Local, Network, FTP/SFTP)
  • Backup jobs can now be moved in the backup list(drag-and-drop)
  • Test runs after the merge operation.
  • Simply click on the New Backup Wizard toolbar button and then let the wizard guide you step-by-step.
  • archive can be saved to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure and BOX destinations, and email notifications will ensure up-to-date with the current backup status.
  • Full, differential & incremental all types are included
  • Open and locked files can be backed up without problems thanks to the program’s ability to use Volume Shadow Copy Service.
The software stands out for being easy to use and the installation process is also rather simple. The menu options are well organized so I can easily access the features available.

Facebook share
Thanks for the giveaway. 

My favorite features of Backup4all Professional:

- Backup in cloud storage on Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure and BOX.
- Create a backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray or HD-DVD.
- AES encryption.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
thanks for giveaway

this backup app have all you want to backup all you need
i like 
Cloud Backups support many different cloud i think all famous you use and use regularly 

also Ransomware protection
it is a big reason to have this app because Ransomware is the major fear we face now

Predefined backups
so i can backup specific applications or data

i do not see backup app like this with many features or all you want

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...8756363264
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway.

my favorite feature in Backup4all Professional is In the Cloud - back-up online to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure and BOX.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9824319755

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/statu...4785465344
Thanks for the awesome giveaway.
Backup4all use the smart backup option, and optimize the backup process and reduce decision time as we don't have to compare various backup types to chose what's more suitable.

https://twitter.com/zgmhgm/status/898924463697182722
Thanks tarekma7 for the giveaway.

My share below:
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...1046607998

I have used Backup4all Lite from the giveaway and really liked it. Professional version has many useful features that I see are of my use, such as Google Drive & Dropbox backup, Backup to external USB hdd (I got a new 4TB WD USB drive), portability feature to use application directly from a USB drive, ability to see versions in Explore View, Customizable backup options to select whihc files/folders/file extensions to backup, run any missed schedules, "One Touch Backup" feature, integration with Windows scheduler.

Already Subscribed to email newsletter

Following on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks for this awesome giveaway.
Cool 
fav features
1--I see this giveaway is for the Pro version, which includes backups to Cloud, including Dropbox and One Drive, both of which I use. The standard version does not.
2--The support for server editions, and Azure, not just the desktop editions of Microsoft.
3--I like the idea to be able to backup to DVD and Bluray too.
4--The fact that backups can be split across removable disks. Disk spanning. Can choose to split it, or not.

My shares
Twitter

Google Plus
Thanks for your hard work,tarekma7
My favorite feature: Backup4all pro is a all-in-one backup tool,surport cloud backups to Microsoft OneDrive, and backup to local hard drives and network drives.

My shares: https://twitter.com/memeke1/status/898914272742318080

thanks a lot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IsoBuster 4.4 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 47 26,727 09-30-2019 , 04:07 PM
Last Post: Starship
  [Promo2day 4th Anniversary Giveaway] 1 x Sudden strike 4 tregs_beales 17 10,914 09-28-2019 , 03:49 AM
Last Post: Hamid
  Promo2day Contest OkayFreedom VPN Giveaway - 5 Licenses Mike 17 11,673 09-24-2019 , 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mike
  [Promo2day 4th Anniversary Giveaway] 1 x COD Black Ops 4 Std Edition tregs_beales 25 14,510 09-23-2019 , 11:05 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  [Promo2day 4th Anniversary Giveaway] 1 x EDF 4.1 Shadow of New Despair tregs_beales 17 10,632 09-23-2019 , 07:31 PM
Last Post: ha14