Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
WebSite X5 Evolution 13 Review and Giveaway (5 Licenses)
[Image: ljehbjT.png]

WebSite X5 Evolution 13 is the ideal desktop software to create websites, blogs and online stores. Create your own website, blog and online store in 5 steps

WebSite X5 is a step-by-step builder with a visual editor. No coding skills are needed. It has the essential features required to create Websites with both stunning and functional design. Furthermore, it has built-in advanced tools, for Search Engine Optimization as well as responsive design, which allows your web pages to adapt to the screen resolution of any device such as tablets and smartphones.

Homepage:

http://www.websitex5.com/en/evolution.html

Minimum System Requirements:

-Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10
-RAM 2 GB
-Screen Resolution at 1024 x 600

Publication Requirements:

-Server Windows, Linux, Unix
-PHP 5.x, MySQL (only for certain advanced features)
Internet connection and e-mail account required
for product activation.

Main Features WebSite X5 Evolution 13

500+ customizable graphic templates
Up to 10,000 pages
700,000 royalty free images
Visitor statistics
Built-in FTP Engine for online publication
Graphic libraries  with objects and apps
Online store with credit card payment
gateway integration
Blog, Guestbook & RSS Feed
Manage access and protected web pages
Social app buttons and boxes
Create multilanguage websites
Create Responsive websites
Touch & gesture-based interaction
Site access statistics
SEO-optimization ready
Free domain, e-mail
and web hosting for 12 months

[Image: kBmqGsM.png]

[Image: 34vdoRa.png]

Create your Website in 5 Steps

You don’t need to code when creating your website with WebSite X5 Evolution: all you need is a mouse!
It’s easy. Follow these five simple steps to make your website online in a snap:

1. Set up your project:

First, name your project and add a description. Then ask yourself what kind of site you want to create. You can choose to power up your website with a blog or a web shopping cart, you may want to set up a multilanguage site, manage user registration and so on. Your website is a few clicks away.

[Image: qgUlhQn.png]

[Image: v0KmckY.png]

2. Pick a template:

A high-quality design is essential to be successful online. you can start with one of the 500 graphic templates available or simply create a template from scratch. Use the built-in editor to add your logo, text, image galleries, graphic effects and anything else you want to customize your template.

[Image: LjS54SQ.png]

[Image: FO5v5nL.png]

[Image: mLYivQ6.png]

3. Organize your website:

Creating your website structure is easy. You just need to add pages and organize them in levels. Change your website map any time you want: SiteMap and navigation menus will be updated automatically.

[Image: HV7SbFJ.png]

4. Create pages:

Now it’s time for content editing. Drag&Drop content to edit pages. You can add text, images, galleries, animations, videos, create e-mail forms, search fields, product catalogues, maps or use many other Apps for editing fresh content. And everything is done using a visual editor.

[Image: HefcB75.png]

5. Publish your website:

To publish your website online you just have to upload via the built-in FTP Client Engine. The FTP Engine supports secure connections and helps you save time by working with multiple connections and publishing only modified web pages. Done! You're only one click away from informing Google and your social media contacts that your website is online. The FTP Engine supports secure connections and helps you save time by working with multiple connections and publishing only modified web pages. Done! You’re only one click away to inform  Google and your social media contacts of your website online presence.

[Image: VIhkPOq.png]

I would like to thank icomedia team for sponsoring this giveaway for Promo2day Anniversary Celbration

Giveaway details

Number of licenses:  5

Validity of license: Lifetime (same version updates)

Value of each license:  75$

Giveaway duration:  2 weeks

Winners selection:  Random.org

Rules:

Share the giveaway on social media or other forums

Reply here about why you need a license [Few sentences needed. Answers like, count me, thanks, goos software....] will be void

Subscribe to our newsletter  RSS FeedBurner and never miss any giveaway

PM me within 24 hours after winner announcement or your win will be void

Good luck for all!
Giveaway is open
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter Share

Why you need a license:

Because I want it for my Bog and Website X5 is the all-in one solution to create professional, eye-catching and complete Websites, Blogs and on-line stores that are optimized for search engines, are fully compatible with all the major browsers and, moreover, are responsive, capable of adapting automatically to the resolution of the device they are displayed on. No programming skills are required and I can use a simple fully-visual and intuitive interface that guarantees flexibility and customization. Easy. Fast. Complete. WebSite X5 Evolution 13 is the ideal desktop software to create websites, blogs and online stores.

1. Simple to use. 
2. All the features to build a professional website. 
3. Comprehensive forum for user problems. The reply is within a day or even wihin hours sometimes. 
4. Would recommend the professional version if you want little more extras like dynamic content etc

Thank you.
Thanks for this awesome giveaway.
Cool 
Been using Website X5 products for years already.Ok, Not version 13 yet.
Reasons i like:
1--very easy to use
2--good range of customizable templates for assorted categories, like business and fashion.
3--I have also found the automatic backup very useful. You don`t even need to do it yourself. When you preview, it does so auto.
4--The SEO optimization also comes in handy. Good for keywords, descriptions etc.
5--Blogging feature also very simple to set up.
6--The parallax and animation effects sound very interesting. I see it is new, and can certainly be fun to experiment with on modern websites.
7--The responsive websites feature is also very useful, as many people use their phones and tablets to surf web. I like the idea that it auto adjusts accordingly.

My shares
Twitter

Google Plus
Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway. I need a WebSite X5 Evolution 13 because this program will help to create your website in just few steps. To create the web site does not require any programming skills and creation in a visual and intuitive interface that has many options. The program has a large number of graphic templates.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Reply here about why you need a license
I'm using website X5 from months and with this software we can make website in few minutes. Easy to use and comes with my templates.

Create Responsive websites
 Online stores with credit card payments
 Blog, Guestbook and RSS Feed
 500 customizable templates
 Up to 10,000 pages
 700,000 royalty free images
 Add Social Buttons
 Create multilinguage sites
 Visitor statistics
 SEO-friendly code
 Library of graphic items and Apps
 Integrated FTP for online publication

:my:  Facebook share
Thanks for the giveaway
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/9...6490830848

the best thing in this app is that you can build web site from scratch without any knowledge of web programming or any computer language like java script or php 

so anyone can build his site and additional for that easy interface used to do all your jobs

that is the big powerful of this app

add to this many customized templates and supports for many language and muilt-language 

also  FTP Engine for online publication
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3532265472
i like website x5 following features
500+ customizable graphic templates
simple 5 step approach to websites
drag and drop approach
SEO Optimization 
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/90...2277090304
Built-in FTP Engine for online publication
Manage access and protected web pages
SEO-optimization
Why I want to win this great software:

1. I have a cousin in Poland who wants to start an import/export business with me now that I am retired.  WebSite X5 Evolution 13 would help me expedite our online marketing success.  
2. From my research, WebSite X5 Evolution 13 is the top rated and reviewed website builder in the world at this time.  Smile
3. Create multilinguage sites
4. SEO-friendly code. Got to get the search engines working to be successful.
5. Online stores with credit card payments.

My Twitter share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,377 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway (20 Licenses) tarekma7 41 20,867 09-11-2017 , 09:22 PM
Last Post: jelson
  [Anniversary Giveaway] Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway [20 Licenses] tarekma7 45 20,308 09-05-2017 , 07:12 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Ashampoo Snap 10 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 23 10,451 09-05-2017 , 06:37 PM
Last Post: tarekma7