Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Acronis True Image 2018 (3 Licenses)
I use Acronis True Image WD Edition which is free for Western Digital hard drives. It is good, but is very limited in features compared to True Image. What I like in True Image (and miss in the free edition) is the Files & Folders Backup where you can manually select which folders should be backed up, and the Archive File Manager which can be used for searching inside backups.

FB Share: https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...8823034655

Thanks for the giveaway. Confusedhy:
Thanks for the giveaway.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+

The best features that I like in Acronis True Image 2018:

- Intelligent backup with protection from encoders on the basis of machine learning.

- Updated tool to create the boot disk automatically creates boot media for WinPE.

- Automatic mobile backup on the NAS.

- Continuous backup to the cloud.
Thanks for the contest
Acronis True Image always evolving adding new features, an interesting option is Restore to dissimilar hardware, a plus feature Acronis Active Protection against Ransomware which lacks other similar backup applications.
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/902106598868443137
Thanks For This Giveaway

The best backup program, and it's also very good to have a cloud account.

[Image: Facebook-icon.png][Image: Twitter-icon.png][Image: Google-Plus-icon.png]
Thank Tarek and Acronis for this awesome giveaway.
I want is because of my 2017 version license getting expire soon....

I like on Ver. 2018,
  • Anywhere Access
  • Active Ransomware Protection
https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/902470779849379840
Thanks to Acronis Team for sponsoring this special anniversary giveaway. Thanks are due to tarekma for a wonderful detailed review & the hard work put in to arrange a rare giveaway of an upcoming new version of a trusted Acronis product.

Acronis True Image 2018 is the newest version of the company's personal backup software for devices running Windows and Mac operating systems. This version marks a multi-million dollar commitment to AI to make that service even better. This new release includes major updates to the program's backup and recovery capabilities, and is the first personal backup software to incorporate artificial intelligence-based technology designed to actively protect data against ransomware.

The anti-ransomware technology protects Acronis True Image, back up data, and system data against ransomware threats. It runs in the background and uses behavioral analysis to detect malicious patterns. When it detects malicious activity, it tries to stop the process that is responsible for the activity. The 2018 release improves on core backup and recovery capabilities even more with enhancements to many features.

·       Active disk cloning: Users can create an exact replica of an active Windows system without stopping and restarting using bootable media, making migration to a faster or larger disk even easier.

·       An updated media builder: This WinPE media builder  automatically creates boot media for a WinPE environment, so users can quickly resolve driver configuration issues and recover their systems to the same or new hardware.

·       Continuous backup to the cloud: Users can update their backups as they work on files while securely storing an off-site version in the cloud.

·       Virtual drive conversion: Users can test the recoverability of the full image backups, or run their system in a Hyper-V virtual environment to test various applications without risking the primary system, and move complete system image as a virtual drive to another computer.

·       Faster incremental backups: Up to three-times faster with new Changed-Block Tracker technology that tracks image changes in real time.

·       Automatic mobile backup to NAS devices: More than a quarter of Acronis users have network-attached storage (NAS) at home. Now they don't have to think about backing up a mobile device, since the process starts as soon as the mobile device connects to the same Wi-Fi as the NAS.

Acronis True Image 2018 not only makes recovery from ransomware attack automatic, it also takes the initial protection a step further by preventing ransomware from corrupting a user's data in the first place. This makes the new version product a truly desirable user choice. While cybercriminals increasingly target backup files to keep users from restoring their system without ransom, Acronis' technology specifically defends backup files as well as the original data. These features are good reason why Acronis would be first choice product & hence I want to win a license.

Facebook share
Why do I want Acronis True Image 2018:

1. I am sick to death of relying on faulty "Microsoft system restore" to save me when something big goes wrong on my computer requiring reformatting of my hard-drive. 
2. I need the best hard-drive/system cloning software that is reliable and easy to use. All my research says Acronis True Image is the best of its kind of software.
3. Reliable cloning.
4. Acronis Cloud to store my saves. 

My Twitter Share

Thank you tarekma for this opportunity to win this important software.  Smile
Thanks for this contest.
https://twitter.com/mieszko_s/status/903265405032169472

I like the most backup and recovery of the full system. Sometimes I want to backup individual files and folders and Acronis True Image helps me with it.
My favorite features-
Disk backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
File backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
Rescue bootable media
Hard disk cloning

Acronis true image is used by many people around the world to backup their data so would love to win it and use it.

https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...1135648768

THANKS!!
I am currently using version 2016, and I cannot recall how many times I was able to restore data from backup. It's a life saver for those important files. Having a proper backup solution in place is absolutely critical in this digital day of age.

My thought on Acronis is that is designed for any user experience. Their documentation is detailed and provides step by step tutorials on different backup plans. Backing up files is great but one need to verify the integrity of them backup. Luckily this feature is already built in Acronis as Blockchain Certification. Acronis shines on so may levels.

But, one feature that I'd like to see is cloud sync to other providers such as OneDrive, Amazon... This would make Acronis a beast of a backup software.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/skd0siaas2/status/90...2651622400

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acronis True Image Home Premium tarekma7 35 12,599 09-21-2019 , 04:16 PM
Last Post: Mike