Ashampoo Music Studio 7 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: a16fGFq.png]

Ashampoo Music Studio 7 is an all-in-one solution for music and audio files. The program comes with everything to record, edit, convert and burn your files. Ripping audio CDs is straightforward with automatic naming and cover search and now even faster thanks to Quick Rip. This allows you to extract audio from discs at maximum speed. Ashampoo Music Studio 7 also includes tools to organize entire music collections with uniform naming schemes and locations. Editing is another core strength of the program.The audio editor now supports the modifying of speed and pitch for individual tracks and the new user interface makes everything a breeze! Converting, splitting, analyzing and normalizing audio files has never been easier. User can cut and edit audio on up to three separate tracks and benefit from a clearer and more logical user interface.

The built-in cover editor has received a new interface for fast and creative cover designs based on multiple templates and graphical tools. DJ Mix Tape is a new feature that analyzes and harmonizes multiple songs to create a balanced mix with smooth transitions. It employs the latest technologies to help you create perfect, professional quality song mixes.The recording area has been redesigned for faster feature access.

The new Ashampoo Music Studio 7 is filled to the brim with many new features, enhancements and formats!  In addition, new formats like CUE and APE bundled with ingenious device presets (e.g. Android, Apple, MS) set new standards in device compatibility!  

Homepage:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/

Product Website:

Visit HERE

Download:

Download Link Here

System Requirements:

Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit versions supported. Internet connection and administrative rights needed

Version: 7.0.0

ID: 1230

Release date: 2017/08/28

Price: EUR 39.99, USD 39.99, 

Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)

Size: 45,69 MB

Purchase  (50% Discount):

Purchase HERE

Feature:

- Enhanced editor user interface for faster results

- Modify track speeds based on tempo and pitch or apply time stretch effects

- Shuffle feature for audio CDs and track mix

READ The full review HERE

I would like to thank Ashampoo team for sponsoring this Giveaway exclusive for Promo2day Anniversary Celebration

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 10

Validity of Licenses: Lifetime (with updates for the current version).

Value of each license: $39.99

Duration of giveaway: 15 days

Winners will be selected by using Random.org

Rules:

1. Share this giveaway post to your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ 

2. share the links along with your comment below. Your comment must few sentences about "why you want to win a license?"

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. If you don't want to take part in this giveaway please don't put your comment it creates problems when we randomize winners.

5. Winners must contact Me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond within that time-frame, their win will be void.

Good Luck for all!
Thanks for the contest
I like the ability to edit sound file
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/902104036278755329
Thanks for the giveaway.
Facebook
Twitter
Google+ 

I want to win a license of Ashampoo Music Studio 7 to edit audio files, convert audio files in any format, record music on disk, CD ripping, create attractive covers, and also allows you to see the creation date together with the artist and title in the file name.
Hi

I want a licence for this program because I am a music lover and sometimes I may need this application to do something with my songs
like converting them to another format, editing etc.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...nref=story
Thanks to tarekma7 and Ashampoo Team for this contest. Ashampoo Music Studio is best to rip cds and I really need a license to rip my cds to store in my computer so I can easily listen them when needed.

Twitter

Facebook

Regards...
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter Share

Why you want to win a license: Ashampoo Music Studio 7 is an all-in-one solution for music and audio files.  Ashampoo Music Studio 7 detects pauses automatically, splits files accordingly and saves their parts in a format of my choosing.
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/9...8062552064

if i want app handle all music i need ashampoo music studio 

first of all and main need for me is

Fast and quick CD ripping so if a friend or me got a cd and i want them on my computer or other audio  device ashampoo help me 

the sound thing output  all my music or mix to android or apple device 

convert music to other audio format also is great

there is more and more but this important for me
Thanks for the giveaway!.
I want a licence for this program because: Ashampoo Music Studio 7 is an all-in-one solution for music and audio files.
My share: Twitter
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/90...1731571712
why you want to win a license
I like music
Ashampoo Music Studio 7 can
Mix your songs on up to three tracks and edit or masterfully blend individual parts. The smart mark and move features make editing a breeze! Remove or insert passages, apply fade effects and use the equalizer for precision fine-tuning.
I have old Ashampoo Music Studio 5 and I need to upgrade to new version. Need the new formats that are added. 

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,881 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,062 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,516 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 17,596 08-16-2019 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 24 16,103 07-30-2019 , 10:25 PM
Last Post: tarekma7