Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
tigerVPN 5 x LTL
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to unblock safe websites which my ISP blocks for no reason, just because it can. TigerVPN can help deal with this unfair blocks.

FB Share: https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...3809503823
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a service tigerVPN to protect anonymity while browsing the Internet, visiting websites that are in my region have limited or even blocked, and also increases the security of the network operation.
At tigerVPN I like the following features:
- 6-NAT, Firewall,
four - VPN Protocol:OpenVPN, IPSec, L2TP, PPTP,
- Cross Devices Support and Five Devices for one Paid account
- Unlimited server switches and unlimited bandwidth

To improve the forum do I need two times a day to send e-mail notifications about the forum.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
I want to win to access blocked website and be safe on internet
i like this features
Super Strong Encryption using AES-256-CBC  encryption
Privacy: provides you anonymity via :-
Dynamic IP addresses.
Full DNS Control: has own DNS servers
Zero Log Policy: don't log and due to the fact that all customers share the same IP we are not able to identify, notify, flag or disconnect any specific customer.
forum is good too me.but dont know is it possible to upgrade mybb to xenforo or not,xenforo seems has more abbillity
Twitter
Google+
the main need for tiger VPN is access restricted sites which blocked by real ip

and secure connection by encryption using AES-256-CBC  encryption 

server locations although no server in my country there is a wide range of server 

i like Shielded From Others (NAT Firewall)

with this feature any user have his own part from other VPN users through a hardware firewall

i want  server  in my country Egypt also ability to run VPN on some console game

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/902913350396465156
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
I would like to win a license because I don't have any software like this at the moment.
The feature I like the most is you can browse invisibly.
Many thanks to Mr.Sebastian Scherl  & [b]tigervpn[/b]  for this super generous gesture for P2D anniversary! Can not appreciate enough with words only. Heart  Heart :blush: Clapping Wiggle
Thanks to Cool for organising a super exciting giveaway. Also thanks to deathsmear for the very nice detailed review.

For me any vpn needs to be user friendly first & tigerVPN is so easy to use, fast and reliable. I have read from customer reviews before that TigerVPN is the only one consistently giving awesome speeds & its big plus for any vpn. This is because tigervpn runs its own network, DNS servers and infrastructure. This guarantees security & efficiency rather than reselling through cheap VPS.

The company offers native apps for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac. All apps are easy to setup & use. There are lots of locations, great performance, good value for money. Its no log & torrent friendly. Additional features like strong AES-256 level encryption, own DNS server & dynamic ip addresses make tigervpn most secure & privacy oriented vpn.

To have a chance of winning a llifetime license of such a reputed vpn is very rare & exclusive to promo2day forum. Reason enough for me to want to win.

Facebook share
I would like to win a license for tigerVPN because I would like to avoid regional restrictions when watching movies and serials on the internet. I like in TigerVPN: fast speeds, super strong encryption and NAT firewall.

google
Thanks Cool for the giveaway.

My share below:
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...5622348207

why would you need the product and what feature you like about tigerVPN?
I use VPN for more than 50% of my internet time. The need to use VPN arises from the fact that either the sites are blocked due to Geo location, or a block by my ISP.
You won't believe but at one time my ISP also happen to block Dropbox for no reason at all.
Also there are some sites which have blocked due to IP limit. As I cannot change the IP provided by ISP, hence I cannot access the site(s) in question without a VPN, even though I have done nothing wrong from my side.

Hence, there is no single day when I don't use a VPN.

TigerVPN stands out from other VPN, because other VPN firstly restrict speed to a lot. I even wrote to one such VPN and never got a response. Nonetheless, it was a free account, so no issues. 

Using Gigabit Network of TigerVPN, I'm sure that my speed will be good enough for any downloads. Also as there are no Data restrictions, I don't have to worry about some montly GB data limit on my VPN account and have to keep a track of it religiously to be within limits. As they allow 5 Simultaneous Connections, it's more appropriate to not only stick to my 1 laptop and install/use TigerVPN there, but also on my personal 2nd laptop and an Android device. This makes me switch easily from 1 system/device to another. I'm pleased to know that they have NAT Firewall feature to not only hide/protected my identity, but also provide a shield.

Thanks,
Grr
First thanks to @Cool, promo2day and @tigervpn!

I'd like to be a winner because:
1. for unblock-Geo and anti-ISP-snooping
2. for anti-internet-censorship

Features I like about tigerVPN:
2. tigerVPN based in Slovakia(no 5-eyes or 14-eyes)
3. tigerVPN provides openvpn protocol
4. tigerVPN provides all platform client software

My share on twitter

Thank you again!
Thank you very much for another fine giveaway contest with perfect prizes  Thumb
A solid VPN is a must in today's cybercrime world wide web to have a reliable lever of protection for internet browsing and downloading.
Please, count me in the contest, as I should need the application simply  to make my www life safer.

Good luck to all contenders!

My FB link: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7802565495