Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
A Finite Infinaway
(09-04-2017 , 03:54 AM)Infinity Wrote: Apparently I only had 3 Process Lasso licenses, so Enigma will receive the appcheck and daljeet is no longer a winner. Sorry.

You should not announce winners and then decide they no longer win. Enigma should have been offered a replacement but not another winners award.
I received a complaint about this giveaway and i think he is right about this. I hope that infinity solve this

Quote:Hello there,
I win one product license but giveway head change their mind after it over. I'm in 14 position but he saying he gives only license to 13. This is not correct and against rules and breaking trust. I hope you take proper action what is correct.

Regards 
Daljeet
Daljeet will be given what he wanted, a Process Lasso key. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Congratulations to the winners...
(09-04-2017 , 01:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: Daljeet will be given what he wanted, a Process Lasso key. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks infinity
Thanks for the giveaway & license but i received something i don`t want.  Lol Why then were we asked to tell what we wanted?  Duh
Smile