WinRAR 5.50 Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime licenses)
[Image: Ojmjyez.png]

WinRAR is a powerful windows archiver software that can create compressed files in both RAR and ZIP formats. It can also unpack most known file formats such as RAR, ZIP, ISO, CAB, 7ZIP and many more. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
The program is on top of archiving software category for more than 20 years. It is small in size, easy to use, offer many options, friendly user interface. No doubt it is one of the most popular applications
WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.

Homepage

http://www.win-rar.com

The current version is 5.50, it was released on August 14, 2017

Download and installation:

WinRAR is compatible with all windows versions (both 32 and 64 bit versions). You can download the free trial version from the official website. HERE 
The installer is small (2 Mb). Installation is very easy and can be completed in a few seconds. In the last step, you need to specify file associations. You will have 40 days free trial after which you need a license to continue using the program. After purchase, a license key will be sent to you. Simply put it in the installation folder and extract to activate the program

Key Features:

Open and Extraction (Unpack) of an archive:

Using the program you can open and decompress any supported archive format using the right context menu items; extract here or extract to specific location.

Archiving (Compression):

WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs and valuable working time as well. WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip). WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.

WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.

Split archives:

WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example. It will be easier to send via email attachments

Encryption is very important feature which protects your files against any unauthorized access. You can encrypt your files with 256-bit strong encryption feature (this AES-256 bit strong encryption feature is only available with RAR5 format). 

Features: 

Supports all popular compression formats such as RAR, ZIP and non RAR archives including; CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip.
Best Compression to speed ratio
Combine files split to multiple parts with .001, .002, ... extensions. Open .001 file as a usual archive and then unpack its contents.
Integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
Efficient, secure, fast and save disk space
Using solid archiving; it can raise compression ratio by 10% - 50% over more common methods
Helps you to split archives into separate volumes easily This is useful in many conditions as large sized files and save on several disks.
Easy to use and user friendly
Support right mouse click context menu
Accepted in all countries using Unicode
Helps you in fast email transmission and enables you to send many attached files
Support multimedia files: automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method.
Highly sophisticated, original compression algorithm optimized for text, audio, graphics
Shell Integration with support for drag and drop feature and wizard tool
Create self-extracting archives through the built in SFX tool
Integrated virus scan
Integrated search feature
Available in two forms; graphic interactive interface and command line interface
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives
Uses CRC32 and BLAKE2 checksums to check the integrity of each file in the archive
Backup your data
Supports encryption (256-bit password) to secure your files against unauthorized access
Small size
Easy to use with friendly user interface

Read the full review HERE

[b]I would like to thank WinRAR team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day members[/b]

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 5 WinRAR 5.5X licenses

Validity of license: these are perpetual, [version limited licenses for the latest version WinRAR 5.50], which only include minor upgrades to WinRAR 5.5x, but work lifetime

Value of each license:  29$

Giveaway ends:  September 30, 2017

Winner selection:  Random.org

Giveaway Rules:

[MANDATORY Rule:]  the users, who wants to participate in the contest should need to become WinRAR fans at: http://www.facebook.com/winrar

Share this giveaway on your social media (Facebook, twitter, G+) or any other forum

Reply here about your favorite features [Few sentences] and put the share link

Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and never miss any giveaways

PM me within 2 days from winner selection.

You claim must include some information for license generation:

Name (first/last name):
Street:
ZIP/City:
E-Mail:
https://twitter.com/linhongjun/status/90...9243782145
I like this app because I have used it more than ten years. 
Easy to use interface and lots of formats support are my favorites.
I tried 7zip before, but still using WinRAR both in my home and office computer.
Thanks for the good giveaway tarek & thanks WinRAR team!

Twitter

Favourite features:
WinRAR version 5.50 uses AES-256 by default in CTR mode to encrypt ZIP archives as it is significantly more secure than the ZIP 2.0 legacy encryption algorithm.
I love the User Interface which is very friendly, intuitive and easy to use. Interestingly I can download and use themes if I wish. The right context menu has many options that will be of help for me.
WinRAR is a professional easy to use archiving software with many options available. In addition to the native support for RAR and ZIP archives, many formats are supported including CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, XZ, Z archives. I can open and extract archived files and compress files for sparing HDD space and easy email transmission. All my files will be will organized and secure
One of the good features of WinRAR is creating smaller archives from any folders or files in a fast and easy way. This will free much space on my hard disk and save my working time. WinRAR supports all popular compression formats such as RAR, ZIP, CAB, TAR, ISO, 7-Zipand many more. WinRAR supports files and archives more than 4 GB in size especially the 64 bit version. It is ideal for multimedia files and will automatically recognizes and select the best compression method. I can deal with compressed files in many ways including the command line.

Thank you
https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/906507856270196736   

Legendarny program, od wielu lat najlepszy.

Ważną cechą dla mnie jest silne szyfrowanie.
Ważne jest, aby pamiętać, że program zależy od rodzaju pliku sam wybiera format kompresji. Program lekki bez zbędnych dodatków.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Subscribe and "Like" on the Facebook page WinRAR @winrar did.

My favorite features of WinRAR:
- Compress with the subsequent removal of archived files.
- To create a self extracting archive(SFX archive).
- Extract the contents of the archive to the destination folder.
- Enter the password for the archive.
- Add comments to the archive.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Thanks tarekma for the giveaway.

Already WinRAR fans on FB
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7

My share below
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...0461496723

Reply here about your favorite features [Few sentences]
I have been using WinRar for over 10years now. It all started with version 2.x, and since then I have been using it.
While the best thing with WInrar is that it can handle any file type you throw at it, nothing much has changed with the interface all these years. So I feel at home with WinRar.

Also the ability to password protect, virus scan, split files to predefined/user defined size, various modes of compression and better compression makes it the best compression program.

I wish to lay my hands on the new version through your giveaway.

Already Subscribed to email newsletter.

Thanks,
Grr
Thank you  for the giveaway.
My favorite features:
Virus scan.
To create a self extracting archive.
Enter the password for the archive.
My Share:Twitter
Hello

MY SHARE LINKS IS HERE:

Ive liked winrar on Facebook and this the share link on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/16Muslimdz/post...0938025029
++
https://twitter.com/Moskochoo/status/906630329481527296

My Fav feautures of winrar:

The speed ! winrar is really fast then others.
Easy to use and friendly user interface.

Peace Smile
Aside from unpacking rar and zip files, I love how it decompresses these types of files making them small enough to attach in my emails. Thanks for this worldwide giveaway!

FB share: https://www.facebook.com/UbosOrasGoodluc...6211152114
I really like the advanced self-extracting archive module creation
and the smart explorer context menu entries: Winrar is able to ask UAC privileges only when needed

Twitter
Facebook
Google+

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,973 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,510 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,597 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,565 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr