[First on the Web](Onyxbits) Raccoon Premium Review and Giveaway
[Image: hOIpQqg.png]

Ever ran into one of these problems?

You want to check out an app, but your device is not officially supported.
After flashing a custom ROM, you no longer have Google Play available on your phone.
You updated an app, but the new version causes nothing but trouble and you want to go back to the previous version.
You are not satisfied with Google's privacy policy and would rather download apps without hooking your phone up to Google.
You want to check out apps without them cluttering up your "My Apps" list and potentially influencing app suggestions.
You don't have unlimited bandwidth at your disposal but want to install an app on multiple devices in your household.

Raccoon is an easy to use APK downloader, that allows you to download Android apps from Google Play and cache them to your desktop computer. You can maintain as many caches as you like (for example one per Google Account or one per device you own). Each cache is able to hold apps in multiple versions.

Homepage:

http://raccoon.onyxbits.de/

Download:

http://raccoon.onyxbits.de/sites/raccoon...-4.1.4.exe

Size: 7.89 Mb (Windows Installer)

System Requirements and Installation:

The Raccoon APK downloader is currently available for: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X

The software comes as a single binary executable and requires the Java 6 runtime or later. If Java is already installed on your computer, you can simply start the application without any additional downloads.

Usage instructions:

Install Java (java.com). racoon.jar should now be executeable, start it like any other program. Now, enter your loginname and password (prefererably from a throw away account). Then type "Onyxbits" into the textfield. You should now see a list of all my apps. Maybe download "List My Apps". you will get an APK file, transfer that to your phone by whatever means suit you (e.g. copy via USB cable). Enable "Unknown Sources" on your device to install the APK

[Image: To6saao.png]

Feature list:

Raccoon is primarily a Google Play client for downloading Android apps. But it's feature set extends way beyond that.

Google Play Access:

Download free and paid apps.
Download apps larger than 50MB.
Download older app versions.
Optionally connect via proxy.
Bypass device and country restrictions.

App Management:

Raccoon doesn't litter APK files all over your hard drive!

Keep your app collection in one place
Download updates when it is convenient.
Organize apps into groups

ADB integration:

With the Android SDK installed, Raccoon offers a convenient frontend for the ADB tool, allowing you to:

Directly install apps from within Raccoon
Take screenshots
Push urls to the phone's webbrowser.

Integrated webserver:

Raccoon comes with an integrated, zero-config webserver. With a QR code scanner app you can:

Download apps to your device.
Download arbitrary files to your device
Copy arbitrary text over to your device.

[Image: e5uSa8I.png]

Why You need to use Raccoon?

Raccoon serves many use case scenarios, likely yours as well! Below are the top three arguments.

Your privacy matters!
Once you hook up your phone with a Google account, things will start to happen, you'd rather not want to be told about. In a nutshell Google monitors your every activity and collects more material than a two-bit gumshoe on a divorce case.

Your bandwidth matters!
Smartphones are all about apps. You download them, you try them out. Some become your daily drivers, others are just fun once in a while, and eventually your collection grows too big to fit entirely on the phone and you start swapping. With Raccoon, swapping is fast and painless. All your apps are backed up on your PC, so you'll never have to download them again.

Your safety matters!
Unlike APK mirror websites, Raccoon guarantees that you will always get the original APK file of the most recent version of the app you are looking for. There is no man in the middle, you'd have to trust.

Your choice matters!
Raccoon is all about putting you in control over your phone:
Bypass region locks
Download incompatible apps
Roll back troublesome updates
Inspect apps for shady behavior

What is NEW in the current version 4.1.4?

Mandatory update. Fixes what v4.1.3 didn't.
Premium keys bought for v4.0.x remain valid and will carry over automatically. No user action is required.
BUGFIXES: Downloading (free) apps should work again, no workaround required.

For all changes visit here:
http://raccoon.onyxbits.de/releases

Now, let's see what are the Premium Features you will get with your subscription:

In addition to updates that keep the software serviceable, premium users also get these paid features:

Manage multiple profiles:
Raccoon has to mimic an Android device in order to get service from Google Play. Unfortunately, the Android market is very fragmented and Play will never allow a device to download apps, it is not compatible with. Premium users get to configure multiple device profiles and switch between them at their leisure.

Internal Webserver:
Raccoon comes with a build-in webserver that allows you to easily download apps and other files to your device via WLAN. 

App Management:
Raccoon is not just an APK downloader, but also the place to keep all your apps, whether they come from Google Play or alternative markets such as Humble Bundle. 

Direct app installation via ADB

Send links to your device's webbrowser:
Raccoon can send URLs from your clipboard via USB to your device. No receiving app required!

Text Transfer:
Everyone has this problem once in a while: you got this text snippet on your desktop PC that you need on your smartphone. Sure, you could email it to yourself, or you could simply use Raccoon's general purpose QR Tool to just copy it over.

[Image: V3ltO5z.jpg]

Extract APKs
Ever wanted to see what's inside of an APK file? Maybe extract the soundtrack of a game? Premium users can do exactly that!

Full Details can be found here:  
http://raccoon.onyxbits.de/premiumfeatures

Once unlocked, premium features carry over between versions! Your investment stays with you on upgrades,  so order now.

Now Let's discuss in short How can you use the program to search, download and install apps to your device: 

Searching and downloading apps

Searching Android apps with Raccoon works exactly like searching apps with the Play app or via the Play website: simply type whatever you are looking for in the search box. More search results are automatically loaded when you scroll down.

Installing apps on your Android device

Once an APK file is downloaded to your desktop PC, it needs to be transferred over to your Android device for installation. You have three choices for doing so, each method having it's own merrits:

Via USB cable, using the ADB tool
Via WLAN by scanning a QR code
Via SDCARD
Using the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) Tool offers the most comfort and should be the method of choice since it also offers other benefits.

Your Google Account - Staying safe

Google Play does not allow anonymous access. A valid Google Account is required for every operation, even for downloading free apps. You are strongly advised to register a fresh account exclusively for using with Raccoon.

[Image: uRP1dOm.png]

Conclusion:

It is an open source,easy to use Google Play desktop client / APK downloader for downloading Android apps on Windows, Mac OS and Linux PCs.

I would like to thank onyxbits Team for sponsoring this EXCLUSIVE Giveaway for our members

We have 14 Premium accounts [Usernname and password]. If you are a lucky winner, you will use one of these accounts to generate your personal keys

Rules:

Share this giveaway on your Social media or other forums

Reply how will you get benefit from the app

Subscribe to our newsletter  RSS FeedBurner and NEVER miss any Giveaway

PM me within 2 days to claim your win

Good luck for all!
thanks tarekma7 and onyxbits Team for arranging this giveaway Heart Heart Heart
this great program provide very easy way to download apk directly to your pc
you can download paid app specially giveaway one
most important thing in the paid version is creating multiple profiles
which for example if i your family have device with difference specification
then you need to create profile for it then download compatible apps

Twitter
Google+
Thanks for the giveaway.
With minecraft Premium account I will have the easy Downloader APK, but also a place to store all my apps will be easy to download apps and other files to the device via WLAN, reinstall all the "important" apps.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
i have amazon fire phone ( they stopped making this lovely phone ) so the problem is some google play app or games can not access or i can not install because the compatibility so i need apk file and it is not safe out of google play

also my second mobile tab also have same problem 

another thing if i have apk file i can install it any time i want also not need to backup my application

support multiple device profiles and switch between them is also great feature

i will be lucky if i win this giveaway

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/9...4088462336
Thank you for the good giveaway tarek and onyxbits Team!

Twitter

will get benefit from the app:

I love that Raccoon guarantees that I will always get the original APK file of the most recent version of the app I was looking for
Raccoon is all about putting mein control over my phone:
Bypass region locks
Download incompatible apps
Roll back troublesome updates
Inspect apps for shady behaviour

App Management:
Raccoon is not just an APK downloader, but also the place to keep all myapps, whether they come from Google Play or alternative markets such as Humble Bundle. 

Internal Webserver:
Raccoon comes with a build-in webserver that allows me to easily download apps and other files to my device via WLAN. 

Thank you
Thanks for the giveaway. This program will come handy when I want to flash ROMs and to download paid apps which I bought earlier, but are currently incompatible with my current phone.

For example: Limbo doesn't on my Redmi Note 3 with MIUI, because of a limitation in the OS. I helped the developer test it on a custom ROM with 4x MSAA enabled, and it worked fine on the same device. But since I can't download the app on my phone, I need to use a device which is compatible with the game.

Racoon looks like it could help me avoid this, and download it directly. Thumb

https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...3161119221
thanks tarekma7

My share below
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...8457371590

Reply how will you get benefit from the app
This is be very handy while flashing ROMs on my rooted device, which otherwise cannot be updated normally. Also I want the premium features such as 
Direct app installation via ADB - useful to install game apps having OBB files
App Management - to allow batch install
Manage multiple profiles -useful to configure multiple device profiles as my device doesn't gets any updates now
Text Transfer - because I hate sending email myself, so now can use QR Tool

Already Subscribed to email newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
I will get the benefit of having a an apk setup file after removing an app. This will help me to manage apps better and i can download all the apps whether compatible or incompatible for my android/phone.
This app also lets users copy text from PC to mobile which is a very handy feature.

https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2608997378
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104949098750...CeeTEhPXo6
Thanks for the 1 st ever giveaway of this unique app!
Thank you for the giveaway!

I would gladly use Raccoon to download apk files that I can install later and use with all my Android devices. That will spend me a lot of  mobile data transfers and help me keep all the apps I need in one place. I can also try to use and enjoy Android apps downloaded with Raccoon directly on my PC running an Android emulator.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/91...6138810368
Saving the APK installation package can reduce my backup mobile phone applications and the size of the occupation
I just need to reinstall the APK when there is a problem
Save money and help me better use of Andrews equipment
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/91...5865541632

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,504 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Sticky Password Premium Review and Giveaway tarekma7 42 17,351 12-12-2017 , 12:39 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  VyprVPN Review and Giveaway (3 Premium Licenses) tarekma7 51 16,554 07-25-2017 , 11:43 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  SecureAPlus Review and Giveaway [10 Premium Licenses] tarekma7 13 6,768 04-08-2016 , 07:03 PM
Last Post: Mike