Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Review and Giveaway (5 Licenses)
Steganos Privacy Suite 19 – complete package for data protection and privacy 

[Image: W61peJy.png?1]

Having combined the award-winning Steganos Safe and Password Manager security programs with Trace Destructor, Berlin-based software provider Steganos has launched the new Steganos Privacy Suite 19, offering complete protection for documents, images and passwords in a single application. Sensitive data such as business reports, TAN lists and holiday photos can be easily encrypted on the PC, on the network or in the Cloud. 
Passwords for all online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administrated, regardless if it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet. With only one click you are able to delete all browser data and histories. And additionally you can now block tracking and advertising before information on you is stored, and increase your privacy with an anonymized browser.
Major innovations are two-factor authentication, conversion from hard drive partitions to safes and an enhanced privacy function that blocks ads and trackers even more thoroughly. The Steganos Safe 19 and Steganos Password Manager 19 programs for digital security are also available separately.

[Image: pu7VIDF.png]

Homepage:

https://www.steganos.com/en/steganos-privacy-suite-19

Download:

https://www.steganos.com/en/steganos-pri...9-download

Price:  59.95$

System requirements:

Microsoft Windows 10, 8 or 7: min. 1 GB RAM (32 & 64 Bit)
200MB available disk space, Internet connection
Steganos Mobile Privacy iOS and Android apps are availabe for free on the App Store and on Google Play. 

Innovations in Steganos Privacy Suite 19 at a glance:

* Two-factor authentication for safes and keychains (optionally via third-party apps such as Authy or Google Authenticator)
* Conversion from hard drive partitions to safes
* Direct access to private favourites via the Password Manager browser plug-in for Chrome and Firefox
* Backup wizard for Password Manager keychains
* Enhanced privacy function blocks more ads and trackers
* Fingerprint authentication for Password Manager Android app
* Easy password import from Google Chrome

Other Features:

Automatically expanding Safes that save you precious Flash Drive space
Safe size up to 2TB (2,048 GB)
Protects your online privacy by stopping tracking as well as advertising and anonymizes your browser
Optimized Shredder for secure, irretrievable data removal
Webcam protection
Easily configure safes in your home network
Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and MagentaCLOUD
Protects your online privacy by stopping tracking as well as advertising and anonymizes your browser
AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with AES-NI Hardware acceleration for optimal protection against thieves, snoops, and intelligence services
The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in Windows as a disk drive and can be used from within any application
Steganos Safe not only encrypts your data, but also inconspicuously hides it in a picture, piece of music or a video if desired
USB stick as safe key: once ejected, the virtual vault closes and the sensitive data is protected
PicPass (picture passwords), Steganos Shredder (permanently destroys files)

Steganos Privacy Suite 19

Many of the innovations and improvements have been incorporated into Steganos Privacy Suite 19, the complete data protection solution. The software - “made in Germany” - uses a digital safe and password management to offer comprehensive protection for data and private files. The clear menu guidance makes it easy for users to encrypt sensitive data on the home PC, on the network or in the Cloud at the push of a button. Automatic generation, entry and management of passwords and online accounts saves users all the effort, no matter whether they are using a computer, tablet or smartphone. In addition, all browser data and processes can be deleted with a click of the mouse. For Steganos Privacy Suite 19, data protection “made in Germany” means that no traces are left behind on devices and privacy is protected.

Create and manage strong passwords:

Convenient and secure, on PC and Smartphone

Do you leave your front door unlocked? Do you have the same key for your house, your car, and your office? Would you trust a complete stranger with your keys? Of course not!

Passwords are the keys to your digital life, and the variety and quality of your personal passwords is crucial for online security.
Trying to think up more and more passwords for your growing number of online accounts – and trying to remember them all – is virtually impossible.
With its highly secure encryption, Steganos Password Manager 19 provides a comfortable solution: it generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites, and remembers them so you don’t have to. You only have to remember one password!

[Image: unZJIEZ.png]

Safely encrypt sensitive data:

On PC, in networks and in the Cloud

Confidential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe 19 is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see.

The clearly structured user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use.
Data protection made in Germany – with the click of a button, Steganos Safe 19 protects all types of sensitive data on your PC, in networks, or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XES encryption with AES-NI Hardware acceleration.
For over a decade, Steganos has been synonymous with reliable protection against data snoops and hackers. Since Steganos was founded, the encryption used in its software has never been cracked. There are no back doors, and Steganos stores no master passwords.

[Image: z8mkXHM.png]

The Cloud that you trust:

Regardless on whether you would like to leave a security copy of your passwords in the cloud or to gain access to your passwords via your smartphone or tablet - the cloud has become part of everyday life, it is practical and finds more and more uses - now it is also secure.

Steganos Password Manager encrypts your passwords on your PC and only then transfers these into the cloud. This way no one other than yourself has access to the data. The new Steganos Password Manager 19 now offers support for a variety of cloud services including Dropbox, MagentaCLOUD, Google Drive an Microsoft OneDrive.

[Image: DKhEbZv.png]

One program for five devices:

The new Steganos Privacy Suite 19 includes a household licence for five simultaneously-used Windows computers, and so is a practical choice for the professional protection needed for the whole family.

Extra Features:

PicPass:

A well chosen password is essential to protect data from unauthorized access. One problem: particularly the good, secure passwords can hardly be memorized - mnemonic tricks are hard to find for a combination of letters and numbers like 83&bspHße/.  Steganos PicPass is exactly what you need.
Instead of using a password, you can open your safe by clicking images in the right sequence.

Privacy: 

Use the Internet ad-free and without tracking by Facebook & Twitter.

Shredder:

Delete data on your PC completely and thoroughly thanks to military-standard file shredding.

Private Favorites:

Save browser bookmarks that contain sensitive content and access them directly through our browser plugins

Virtual keyboard:

You have the possibility to enter your password also via a virtual keyboard to protect yourself against keyloggers. 

To use the virtual keyboard, click on the keyboard icon right beside the password entry field. Then just click with the mouse on the according keys. Especially on external PCs it is recommended to use the virtual keyboard. 

Additional safety against mouse click recorders which record the click on the screen position offers the optional shuffle function. You can activate this mode in the settings: "Shuffle keys randomly each time the software is started". 

I would Like to Thank Steganos Team for sponsoring this Giveaway Exclusive for our Promo2day members

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 5

Value of each license: $59.95

Duration of giveaway: 15 days

Winners will be selected by using: Random.org

Rules:

1. Share this giveaway post to your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ 

2. share the links along with your comment below. Your comment must few sentences about "why you want to win a license?"

3. Subscribe to our newsletter  RSS FeedBurnerand get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. If you don't want to take part in this giveaway please don't put your comment it creates problems when we randomize winners.

5. Winners must contact Me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond within that time-frame, their win will be void.

Good Luck for all!
Thank you for the good giveaway tarek &Thanks Steganos Team !

Twitter

why you want to win a license?"

Steganos Privacy Suite 19  provides Complete protection for documents, images, and passwords in a single application. Sensitive data such as business reports, TAN lists, and holiday photos can be easily encrypted on the PC, on the network or in the Cloud.
Because Steganos Privacy Suite is a good collection of tools designed to keep my private data safe from unauthorized access.

The Passwords Manager is a very useful tool for storing important passwords, credit card information and bookmarks. This module uses a different password and enables me to automatically open the webpage that requires the login data. In order to fill the login fields I need to drag and drop the items from the desktop widget.

I love the main feature of the application is the ability to create a secure location in order to store your sensitive files. In order to protect its content, the safe allows me to set a password and create a secret safe that uses a different password. 

Thank you
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win a license of Steganos Safe 19 for the protection of all data on PCs, in networks or in the cloud thanks to modern 384-bit AES-XES, use a Password Manager for storing passwords with support for various cloud services, to import passwords from Google Chrome to protect your privacy by stopping tracking, and advertising, and use an anonymous browser.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/9...8930550784

it is all what you need to be safe with privacy

i can 

Create and manage strong passwords

in my pc and phone

all my access password stores on the site with no need to remember them every time

Protects  online privacy by stopping tracking as well as advertising and anonymizes your browser

Thank you tarekma for the good giveaway & Thanks to Steganos Team for sponsoring the giveaway.

Steganos has just released the latest version of its suite of software, Privacy Suite 19, which has only one goal, to protect individual privacy. Many users neglect it too often at the risk of having their personal life exposed on the Internet, or that an ill-intentioned person uses his Internet connection to commit his misdeeds. Besides that, there are colleagues and curious friends who take advantage of having your back turned to retrieve documents from your computer, and so on. Therefore, to protect you, Steganos offers software that does several things, all aimed at protecting your privacy.

The first interesting module is a password manager. With this password manager, you can use a different password each time, and better, you can use a secure password. The only password you will need to remember is the password for the database, just the key to the safe.

The second module that is interesting is called Safe. Behind this name is a file encryption tool that will create a "safe" in which you can put your documents that will be protected by a password. Where Steganos is strong is that they have also provided Safe for local use on your hard drive, as well as for nomadic use, whether on a usb key that will be encrypted, or in the cloud, in Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.

But Steganos Privacy Suite 19 does not stop there. It does indeed propose a data shredder that will allow you to permanently delete files. There is also a private favorites manager that will encrypt your favorites to make them invisible to everyone, as well as a tracer destructor that will erase all traces of your internet browsing in order to avoid targeted advertising.

A private sphere function will allow you to manage a few settings, namely protecting your webcam, blocking advertisements, preventing social monitoring and anonymizing your browser. The last function will allow you to hide one or more documents in an image. For anyone, it will be a simple image, but for you or the person to whom you are sending this files, they will be documents readable by Steganos Privacy Suite.

Facebook share
Thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I want to win a license for this software in order to enhance my security with a handy suite of tools, highly configurable and with lots of features and functionality such as Trace shredder and distructor that eliminates browsing history and Windows traces to prevent others checking our activities and Email encryption feature that can encrypt our messages and file attachments, making sure our private communications remain private.
I have a license for v.18 obtained for free in a promo and i would like to see the latest build of this software.

Below my share:

Thumb
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart
like to have this program.it has several interesting feature
military-standard file shredding
password manager is another feature like it
PicPass is another feature like
Twitter
Google+
I have a lot of password, such as bank CARDS, email, BBS, I need a password management software to protect them, in order to avoid peeping by others. Steganos Privacy Suite 19 offer complete protection for data and passwords.I think Steganos Privacy Suite is able to meet my needs after I tried it.

https://twitter.com/gujk168/status/914840892703469569

thank you  a lot.
Steganos Password Manager provides powerful and humanized encryption functions. I don't have to remember those complex passwords with Steganos Password Manager. It can help me to make and save complex passwords. When I login in the web, Steganos Password Manager can insert automatically them. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/zgmhgm/status/914861664864030721
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104949098750...YEdjaEwafj
My favorite features-
PicPass:

A well chosen password is essential to protect data from unauthorized access. One problem: particularly the good, secure passwords can hardly be memorized - mnemonic tricks are hard to find for a combination of letters and numbers like 83&bspHße/.  Steganos PicPass is exactly what you need.
Instead of using a password, you can open your safe by clicking images in the right sequence.

Privacy: 

Use the Internet ad-free and without tracking by Facebook & Twitter.
Shredder:

Delete data on your PC completely and thoroughly thanks to military-standard file shredding.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPN Unlimited Review and Giveaway (3 Annual Licenses) tarekma7 29 15,914 08-29-2018 , 09:45 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Steganos Online Shield VPN (10 Licenses) Mike 23 11,318 08-25-2016 , 06:08 AM
Last Post: hamilton