Cyberlink PhotoDirector 9 Ultra Review and Giveaway
Thanks to Cyberlink for kindly sponsoring this excitin giveaway for promo2day members. Thanks to tarekma for the excellent detailed review & arranging such a nice giveaway.

PhotoDirector 9 is a powerful tool for managing and editing digital images. This is a competitively priced product that will appeal to home enthusiasts like me looking for a decent blend of powerful features and usability. It works with both Windows and Mac, and its own with the capacity of reading lots that are correct is ample of original formats. There are also over 100 lens profiles to give modification alternatives.

Suite Ultra Deluxe
Eliminate things or people from photos by just cleaning them. PhotoDirector immediately fills spaces making use of an algorithm that is combinations which are smart with the backdrop that is surrounding.

Stunning photos from video unique
Capture razor-sharp still images from your videos and additionally use them to make panoramic vistas, perfect group pictures or moving multi-exposure photos.
Create breathtaking, wide-angle panoramas by stitching together a small grouping of images from your videos being own.
Select the skills you will need to utilize from your video clip that is online then PhotoDirector will stitch them together into the image that is flawless is panoramic.

The collection that is broad of touch-up tools within the PhotoDirector that is new make simple to professionally expel flaws from your portraits that are very selfies that our own and group shots.
Easy-to-use retouching tools make pro-like improvements of pictures, selfies, and group shots attainable for even novices that are complete.

PhotoDirector 9 Ultra is split into six sections.

"Library" is where you import, view, rate, tag and generally organise all photos.
The "Adjustment" section provides manual and fully automatic tweaks for colour, white balance, tone, sharpness and more, as well as crop and rotate tools, various healing brushes and a red-eye remover.
The "Edit" tab ramps up the creative possibilities with a range of more powerful tools
The "Layers" tab supports up to 100 layers per photo, which you can manipulate with various tools (Pen/ Eraser/ Add Shape/ Text/ Selection/ Fill/ Gradient) and 14 blending modes.
"Slideshow" section helps turn your photos into a video file, or a slideshow you can share directly on YouTube. The "Print" tab provides a great deal of control over any printouts.
projects can freely be saved and shared online via CyberLink's Cloud Services (25GB free for a year)

New features include the ability to create multiexposure images by merging a series of photos together. Smart object tracking helps to automate the process and overlay the images correctly. There's a new option to extract a frame from your videos, enhancing it via TrueTheater technologies to deliver the perfect picture.

Facebook share
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
option i like
Remove objects or people from photos simply by brushing over them or move objects from one part of a shot to another.
PhotoDirector instantly fills spaces using an intelligent algorithm that blends perfectly with the surrounding background.
Blending layers offers amazing creative possibilities for combining multiple photos into a single breathtaking image in a way that is effortless.
You can open the photo library by a simple click of the Library button at the top of the window
Twitter
Google+
Create Your Own GIFs
Animated GIFs are a fun way to turn videos into short, creative images. They're perfect for sharing short clips on social media like Facebook, or can also be used on web pages and blogs to create more engaging content.
Total 360º Photo EditingNEW
Ultra
PhotoDirector makes it easy to create spectacular images with photos taken using 360º cameras. It's a whole new perspective on movie photography.
Express Layer Templates contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They're not only an easy way to put together stunning images, but also help to show how layers combine to produce photographic effects.
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/91...1348505600
Twitter

PhotoDirector is an excellent software to manage, edit, adjust, design, etc photos. Video-to-Photo Face Swap, animated GIFs from videos, intelligent content-aware editing, one click presets, photos with motion, blending modes, raw format support, etc are excellent features.
PhotoDirector 9 Ultra is a great photo editor. Features I like are:
  • 360° photo editing
  • Layer Based Editing
  • DirectorZone.com Presets, I can easily expand PhotoDirector features
Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8421315584

I want cyberlink photo director because it has many useful or my favorite features such as
Video-to-Photo
360 photo editing
Spot Removal
among many other features which make it an excellent and reliable photo editing tool.
Thanks for the rare giveaway!!!
Thanks for this giveaway.
My favorite features are:
360° photo editing.
Lens correction.
Remove unnecessary objects.
My share:Twitter
https://plus.google.com/1023910526220746...jevF?hl=ro

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I need a good photo manager software for my random saved photos in order to create stunning presentations for my artistic work. The fetaures i like very much are:
1. 360-degree Photo to Panorama
2. Create Motion Stills 

Many thanks, i hope i win.
Heart
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Photo Director 9 is an all-in-one photo organising, enhancing and editing tool.
Followings are my favorite features provided by Photo Director 9 :
1. Total 360º Photo Editing: easy to create spectacular images with photos taken using 360º cameras.
2. Stunning Photos from Video: With it you can take the perfect picture from your videos and you can capture a 
   razor-sharp still image.
3. Intelligent Content-Aware Editing: Remove objects or people from photos or move objects from one of a shot to 
   another and it instantly fills spaces using an intelligent algorithm that blends with the surrounding background.
4. Creative Overlay Templates: Combine semi-transparent images with your photos to create unique shots. 

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3578781711
Thank you for the giveaway!

CyberLink PhotoDirector is a complete photo management solution and version 9 Ultra adds even more power to it. My favorite features are its raw support, content-aware editing, taking photos from videos, its ability to edit 360 degrees photos (although I still do not have a proper camera for taking such photos). I also like the included slideshow and animated gifs creation module.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/91...2154988545

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,220 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Cyberlink PowerDVD18 Ultra Giveaway tarekma7 51 15,822 06-11-2018 , 01:52 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 43 20,460 10-22-2017 , 01:00 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 Giveaway tarekma7 60 25,735 04-27-2017 , 07:22 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Cyberlink Power2Go 11 Giveaway tarekma7 23 9,617 12-07-2016 , 02:49 PM
Last Post: smieszko