idoo Video Editor Pro Spooktacular Giveaway
[Image: BAkRJqK.png]

Just in time for Halloween I am giving away a limited number of copies of idoo Video Editor Pro as a treat. 

[Image: IFfX7N1.jpg]

This is an advanced video editing application with a simple and user-friendly interface that offers numerous editing functions such as cropping, rotating, cutting or splitting the video, as well as adding watermarks, subtitle or image effects which can be easily customized and adjusted by the user. 

Homepage: http://www.idooeditor.com/video-editor.htm

This giveaway will end around October 31st and a license code will be sent to all forum members that have made a request below. 

Note: Please make sure your messaging is on and you can receive through PM (private message) or you won't receive the license.

[Image: 2ev3oef.jpg]
Thanks. I need idoo video editor because i need to edit videos created by screen recoeding software and i don't have one.
(10-14-2017 , 01:13 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: Thanks. I need idoo video editor because i need to edit videos created by screen recoeding software and i don't have one.

License sent
I would like a license, Thanks!
(10-14-2017 , 02:23 PM)Ya5h Kh4n Wrote: I would like a license, Thanks!

Sent
idoo Video Editor Pro can edit videos to any video format, join any video or audio with advanced settings, split and cut the video and audio into parts as you need. It even enables you to trim any part of a video to get the exact frame you like.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
(10-14-2017 , 02:38 PM)hakah Wrote: idoo Video Editor Pro can edit videos to any video format, join any video or audio with advanced settings, split and cut the video and audio into parts as you need. It even enables you to trim any part of a video to get the exact frame you like.
Thanks for the Giveaway!

License sent
I would like to have a license.

Thank you.
I would like to have a license.
thank you so much Heart Thumb
Any left,Mike?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway GoPlay Editor 100 Key Giveaway Cool 33 10,408 03-13-2019 , 04:21 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway - 30 Licenses Mike 37 11,263 12-11-2018 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: clyde
  idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway (10 Licenses) Infinity 13 5,286 06-16-2017 , 08:30 PM
Last Post: Infinity
  idoo Video Editor Pro (10 Licenses) tarekma7 14 5,655 05-26-2016 , 04:39 PM
Last Post: Mike