VSO ConvertXtoVideo 10X Licenses ( with 1 Year Updates )
[Image: vso-logo-2016.png]

ConvertXtoVideo

[Image: szEGOh9.png]

VSO ConvertXtoVideo is an all-in-one video converter. Convert any video format into the most popular video formats with ease 

Features:

1-Huge List of  Supported Formats :

[Image: TpWQXPH.png]

2-Perfect Quality :

Impressive quality results adapted to the output device . Image enhancer wizard ,  Brightness / Contrast / Luminosity control with special filters.

3-Fast Conversions :

Hardware acceleration (DXVA2 hardware decoding : NVIDIA, Intel and ATI technology), Simultaneous conversions &Multi-core support (3x's faster)

[Image: cxWgxjH.jpg]

4-Easy to Use : 

Works in 1 click: no experience needed

5-Built-in Video Editor :

Merge videos & photos , Padding and cropping features , Cut off unwanted parts of video & image Rotation

6-Subtitles and Copyright : 

Advanced subtitle support (soft or hard) & ability to Add Copyright / Watermark with forced subs supported

7-DVD & Blu-ray Creation :

Automatic detection of main movie and right angle for Blu-rays , Create menus for DVD, Blu-ray and AVCHD  , Chapter support , Convert to DVD PAL or NTSC &H264 encoder included in to rip blu-ray.

8-Pro Features :

- Fully editable custom profiles

- Remux files, no reencoding

- Audio normalisation

- 2 pass encoding

-Audio booster

9-Save Anywhere : 

PC, USB , DVD , Blueray , Iso & Any Device

===========================
===========================

Giveaway

I would like to thank Mr.Eric  from VSO Software Support for sponsoring 10 licenses ( with 1 Year Updates ) to Our Members 

Rules 

1-Share on social media.

2-Reply Here with Your Share Links & Features you like in ConvertXtoVideo.

3-Giveaway end 29 October  2017 (GMT+2).

4-Winners will be chosen by Random.org on 30 October 2017.

5-Winners Must PM Email & Name within 48 Hours of winner announcement.

Good Luck
Thanks for the contest, VSO ConvertXtoVideo has great feature such as Special filters for impressive results, convert HD to AVCHD and more
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/919319530727526400
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like the following features ConvertXtoVideo:
- Convert video to any format.
- Image enhancer wizard , brightness, contrast, luminosity control with special filters.
- Record to disc, ISO or USB.
- Merge and crop videos and photos.
- Low system requirements.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Thanks for the good giveaway! Deathsmear & Thanks Mr.Eric from VSO Software Support.

Twitter Share

Features you like in ConvertXtoVideo:
Extremely easy to work and apply to different pages, the “What you see is what you get” interface with live preview enables total control of look and feel! It even has a remote control simulator to check the exact menu navigation. Now I am the real director and I’ll create a beautiful customized menu in seconds!
This universal converter is perfect for the beginners as well as the most advanced users. accepts all video formats and converts to all formats.
With ConvertXtoDVD, it is easy to back-up or share your media files and create DVDs like a professional, while avoiding compatibility issues.  When it comes to the supported filetypes and sources, ConvertXtoDVD offers a variety of options. It can handle AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG4, MOV, DV, WMV and WMV HD while the input can come from digital video cameras, capture cards, TV or satellite.

ConvertXtoDVD remains one of the best choices in its category.

Thank you.
Thank you.

https://twitter.com/romajaga/status/919484143125323776

I like : Merge videos & photos, Cut off unwanted parts of video, Transfer to any device: phone, tablet, etc., Simultaneous conversions.
Thanks, i like audio normalisation, audio booster, built-in video editor that can merge videos & photos, cuting off unwanted parts of video, good luck for all ;) 

Twitter
Thanks , i like this for easy create dvd movie. all other feature are bonus Big Grin
https://twitter.com/Harmonia_Now/status/...0014607361
https://twitter.com/mieszko200/status/91...5543816193
My favourite are:
Preview window, see changes live
Convert to DVD PAL or NTSC
For beginners - easy to use

Thanks!
Thanks for the giveaway Deathsmear !

I like the conversion speed with built-in subtitles.
Thank you for the giveaway. What I like most
Perfect Quality :

Impressive quality results adapted to the output device . Image enhancer wizard ,  Brightness / Contrast / Luminosity control with special filters.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=518901418470622&id=100010523049359&pnref=story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Year’s Day Giveaway - Windscribe VPN (1 X Lifetime / 3 X 1 Year Pro licenses) Mike 68 23,093 01-01-2018 , 11:25 PM
Last Post: kubik67
  VSO Downloader Ultimate Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses ( with 1 Year Updates ) deathsmear 61 19,547 12-04-2017 , 10:15 PM
Last Post: MSerif