Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Requesting for Support to spread Cyber security Awareness
To all my forum members I am requesting you all if you kindly support me regarding this program it would be great atleast please share this. Here is my project what I want to do

Project

Hello you all I am an Electrical Engineer by profession, technology enthusiast and a social worker. I love to work for community development and trying to work for social causes. I have been associated with an NGO and working with them for the betterment of our community. Please have a look on this NGO (Durgapur Viswagandha Science Society, www.viswagandha.org) who had already done many good works related to the development in Science and Technology field.

Nowadays the Internet is an integral part of our life and without it we cannot think about a second it has great benefits and is a boon to our life but sometimes it becomes a curse to our life and improper knowledge to utilize this powerful tool which can ruin your life. As the number of data networks, digital applications, as well as internet and mobile users are growing, so do the chances of cyber exploitation and cybercrimes are also growing. You are aware that nothing is secure in this world but one thing we must have to remember by knowingly or unknowingly we give access to the hackers to hack our important things and this happens because of poor knowledge in basics of the internet.

I have observed and also collected information that nowadays most of the teenager are becoming victims to this because poor knowledge in usability of internet. Moreover, the parents who are learning from them are affected too. As a result, many of them are avoiding not to use this facility because of fear build up inside them.

My mission is to remove this fear and create awareness about many loop holes which may cause serious tension in us. My target group is teachers and students of different schools and colleges who are maximum users of internet and who are not aware about basic cyber securities.
I will visit different schools and colleges in rural and urban areas and give presentation about it and create awareness about cyber security. Also I will provide basic internet as well as information technology education to the underprivileged schools. So please put your hands forward and support me to help millions of people and children from getting affected to this.

Currently I am seeking a support and hosted this philanthropy program here https://www.ketto.org/fundraiser/cyberswatch. Please share after taking a look at it.